Underdogs rambling pics (or I don't want to hijack anyone's thread,but I have some interesting pics)

Underdog

I see some interesting things while at work, usually share with the wife, but I realize some of this may be interesting to y'all as well. Open for commentary.

post-2694-143044651025_thumb.jpg

Zoom in on bumper sticker. Been seeing more of these... So NOT ready.

post-2694-1430446665_thumb.jpg

Don't know if I want to work for this company or not. I don't think I am part of their target demographic.

Somehow through six degrees of separation I think our current crop of politicians and this trucking company may be related.

and after reading that bumper sticker you didn't rear endum?..... i think i would have! and when they ask my why i hit them i would reply if you want her for president, i figured you like being rearended!

Oh I don't know...I'm getting ready for her. Found a good piece of property to own if she gets in.

post-3242-0-73750500-1430495515_thumb.jp

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

There's a website or a facebook group or something on the interwebz somewhere about these old missile silo's being turned into all kinds of stuff, one guy even turned one into an apartment

Problem with all the Titan II sites it all 9 floors had equipment, power and ventilation systems destroyed. The wells are filled with concrete and the missile silos were imploded and filled with a concrete plug. . .to show the USSR we abided by the SALT II agreement and totally destroyed the bases.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Problem with all the Titan II sites it all 9 floors had equipment, power and ventilation systems destroyed. The wells are filled with concrete and the missile silos were imploded and filled with a concrete plug. . .to show the USSR we abided by the SALT II agreement and totally destroyed the bases.

The only one left is south of Tucson....Titan Missle Museum. Wifey and I were there in February, very interesting but sad to know all the others were "destroyed". Now that Russia is "flexing its muscles" I hope and pray there are some left somewhere to defend the good ole USA!

P.S. No offense Vlad. If we could all respect each other's opinions, like we do on BMT, this world would be a better place.

Sorry for hijacking this thread. :notworthy:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

UD, thanks for rambling for us.

Just some things that strike my fancy, hope others find interesting too. I don't get to ramble too far anymore... Seems most of my time is northeast corridor I-95. Took a ride up I-99 and 22 last week had stops in Bedford, Ebensburg and State College. That was like a vacation trip just to get away from Baltimore and Philly for a day.
  • Like 1

Just some things that strike my fancy, hope others find interesting too. I don't get to ramble too far anymore... Seems most of my time is northeast corridor I-95. Took a ride up I-99 and 22 last week had stops in Bedford, Ebensburg and State College. That was like a vacation trip just to get away from Baltimore and Philly for a day.

Must be something in the name....underDOG and otherDOG. OD has and likely UD has passed (I-99/Route 36 Exit 23) within 3 miles of the PA farm....and never call or stop. :tease:

Anyway, thanks for the pics. Always good to see what others see.

Ken

Must be something in the name....underDOG and otherDOG. OD has and likely UD has passed (I-99/Route 36 Exit 23) within 3 miles of the PA farm....and never call or stop. :tease:

Anyway, thanks for the pics. Always good to see what others see.

Guilty as charged. I will take note next time I pass your way. I suppose you would want a new Nissan to "fall" off my truck as well [emoji11]

Guilty as charged. I will take note next time I pass your way. I suppose you would want a new Nissan to "fall" off my truck as well [emoji11]

No, you can keep the rice burners. :whistling:

Ken

I passed by that way again Thursday, but I figured if I called you'd be in Ohio, or if I went to Canton you'd be in Roaring Spring.

When I load dumpsters in Greenville going to Richmond I run across 422 to 22 to 99.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I passed by that way again Thursday, but I figured if I called you'd be in Ohio, or if I went to Canton you'd be in Roaring Spring.

When I load dumpsters in Greenville going to Richmond I run across 422 to 22 to 99.

You have that right. Even I sometimes do not know where I am.

Ken

Thank you for sharing, interesting bunch of pics.

I have no matter to discuss over the bumper sticker but that script on the trailer gate corellates with the add in the Truckpaper posted recently on here.

Wonder what the reason some American trucking companies are looking for Russian-speaking drivers... :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012