part of my week in pics.

gearhead204

ok dont know what i did wrong here but here goes,pic 1 chopaka mt. fresh snow from the cold front that came thru,pic 2 the mt. that is right next to the county rd. going around palmer lake ( hope i am never there during a slide) pic 3 palmer lake pic 4 some of last years fawns loosing there winter coat. pic 5 sasquach in the fence line, misc. wildlife on the ridge top ( the cows are real)

It is some great looking country very picturesque compared to anything were I live

deer problem or someones pet the little varmints are a real problem on the farm these days the most I have shot is around 120 in one season and Im not a good shot :tease::tease:

Paul

• Like 2

Rob

Great Pictures!! Thanks for sharing your scenery..

Do your mountains help control the late frosts in the spring and early fall, like the big lakes do in upstate New York???

Nice looking F-850, Diesel or gas??

• Like 1

Brocky

Beautiful area to look over :twothumbsup: You are the lucky man :SMOKIE-LFT:

Very usable collection of the yard toys, seems like the neighbours aren't far from you about that way.

What are the animals on the top of the mountain in the 4th pic of the first bunch?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad, the land owner makes siloutte's of anamals out of plywood, i think there is moose,elk, caraboo,bear,deer, coyote, and a wolf. The silouttes's are quite good and at dusk makes you take a second look to make sure there fake!

• Like 1

Peter

Some how I think (????) that is an aftermarket addition.. Some where I read about a company who made them for several different brands?? Wasn't there a F model with one pictured here about a year or two ago??

Brocky

Vlad, the land owner makes siloutte's of anamals out of plywood, i think there is moose,elk, caraboo,bear,deer, coyote, and a wolf. The silouttes's are quite good and at dusk makes you take a second look to make sure there fake!

That's nice.

I opened the pic to erlarge but couldn't recognize which the cows were real and wich were not.

Usually we aren't keeping a thought that some one have spent time and labour to get a bit of smile on our faces.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Nice pictures. I would think that Eagle has to be somewhat rare. I thought they were all flatops. Don't know if I've ever seen one with a double

bunk like that.

Are you referring to just Eagle trimmed raised roof cabovers? Schneider, CRST, and JB Hunt had thousands raised roof 9700's (that's the setback axle version). The one above looks as if it might be aftermarket because of the way the roof angles up at the back of the cab, but the overall shape is similar to the OEM version.

Jim

This one is a "Pro Sleeper" meaning it had a flat floor. The "doghouse" was a mere 2" rise in the floor. That in combination with the raised roof made for one HUGE interior.

Borrowed from Flickr.

I remember all of those Schnieder, JB, uggo's running around. The one Gearhead had posted reminded me of an Aeordyne KW with the split windows

up front. Don't ever recall seeing an Eagle like that, but if they were custom I'm sure they are a little scarce. I wonder if the Eagle has windows

up front or if it is just smooth? Can't tell from the angle.

I remember all of those Schnieder, JB, uggo's running around. The one Gearhead had posted reminded me of an Aeordyne KW with the split windows

up front. Don't ever recall seeing an Eagle like that, but if they were custom I'm sure they are a little scarce. I wonder if the Eagle has windows

up front or if it is just smooth? Can't tell from the angle.

I didn't think you could live in IL and not seen a gazillion of those factory-built raised roof IH's. :)

This being an aftermarket add-on has me wondering why other truck builders were slow follow suit, if at all, when KW introduced the Aerodyne in the mid-70's.

Jim