Pictures of the Week

other dog

Wooly reminds me of my uncle Phil, he was hauling produce on the left coast, any how he knew something was really wrong with him when he got to Yakama to unload so he drove his truck to the E.R., walked threw the door and fell to the floor, he died right there from massive heart failure. Amazingly he too did no damage to anything while driving to the e.r.

Wooly reminds me of my uncle Phil, he was hauling produce on the left coast, any how he knew something was really wrong with him when he got to Yakama to unload so he drove his truck to the E.R., walked threw the door and fell to the floor, he died right there from massive heart failure. Amazingly he too did no damage to anything while driving to the e.r.

I unloaded at N.B.Handy in Lynchburg Friday, and they said Johnny had been there earlier in the week. He was complaining then of shortness of breath, and told the guys there that he was going to the hospital to have stress tests done. His appointment for the tests was for March 16th...if only he had gone to the E.R. then...

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Too bad and sorry. Hind sight is great. To bad he didn't go to er.sooner

You're right about that. My best friend at H.H.Moore Trucking had the same thing happen to him on rt.58 near Suffolk, Va. Had a heart attack at the wheel and died just past the west bound scale house, truck ran off the road on the right into a ditch or canal or something there. That was in the early 2000's I think, and he was just a couple years older than me. Small fellow too, I don't remember him ever even being sick before. I think when it's your time you're going away from here.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

A friend told me "we are given a finite number of heartbeats. Problem is we don't know how many." My brother (just shy of 63) was walking along the road by our farm and fell over dead - massive heart attack. Sad news to hear of anyone but we can't get out of this world alive.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

It's not crazy at all. We saved all the messages on the answering machine twords the end of my fathernlaws.life. he loved to call and talk to the kid at nite when we sit down to say the family rosary. It's good to listen to it time to time.

• Like 2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

My mom passed away when I was 2 and I have no memory of her. Fortunately there were plenty of pictures taken and I also have a cassette ( and now a cd) of her voice. The tape was one of a handful that my family made and sent to my Aunt and Uncle when my Uncle was stationed in Japan. I didn't know these tapes existed until I visited my Aunt in CA when I was around 25. She played it for me and had no idea I was listening to my own Mothers voice. I flat out lost it when she told me. The point I'm trying to make here is you do whatever ya gotta do to keep the memories alive.

• Like 1

Jim

Sorry to hear about your fellow wheelman,O.D. Glad the 4 wheeler wasn't in front of you when it pulled a"stupid car trick". Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA