Tim,

Where can I get a copy of that Mack Fax with MH on front cover....and centerfold too? Later......off to fleabay.....

Ken not sure...I've had this one since I walked out of the dealership with it. I'd be more than happy to make a copy for you.

See if you can find a larger scanner for Mr. Maikshilo while you're on there. I'll chip in.

She looks familiar, btw. A famous actress??

Jim, a full body scan would work!post-426-0-48508800-1424721940_thumb.jpgand her name is Gail.

• Like 2

I tell you what,Raquel Welch has REALLY held in there! she still looks fantastic at 74 ( Yes 74 ).she looks as good now as she did 50 years ago!.............."What say you,fuzzy britches" ? Lol!...................................................Mark

post-5836-0-19593500-1424728936_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I am outta LIKES but I like all the above! :twothumbsup:

Tim - I don't care what her name is but she is hot. :banana:

Did all the Mack Fax have centerfolds? I have a few but never saw one with a centerfold....and I am sure I would notice that.

Ken there are two that I had here is the other compliments of Bridgeport Mackpost-426-0-25963600-1424728969_thumb.jpgpost-426-0-42405400-1424729039_thumb.jpg

• Like 2