"Other Dogs Bar/Grill & Brass Pole-atorium"

1958 F.W.D.

Here is a photo of their grape wine bottle fly samich    ummmmmmmmm ummmmmmm.   Recommended by Boxcar Biden and Hitmaam Hillary 

Wfl7R.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

14 hours ago, other dog said:

I interviewed what I thought was a great candidate for potential employment today, but she just didn't work out.

11866504_10205803289934046_1197446646303

I think she was just too lazy.

You are definitely interviewing in the right direction, for best success 

• Like 1

I interviewed another potential employee today, she even came down to check out the facilities, but still no luck, she didn't work out either.

I told her to find her own way home, because I wasn't gonna take her back.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

If you remove this piece of crap of MACK/Hudson history from the scrap side yard  you can have a Bar/grill with an Astro lounge and a deck/ wading pool on the top floor.

BMT BUS_zpswiydjhfe.jpg

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

20 hours ago, 41chevy said:

If you remove this piece of crap of MACK/Hudson history from the scrap side yard  you can have a Bar/grill with an Astro lounge and a deck/ wading pool on the top floor.

BMT BUS_zpswiydjhfe.jpg

i think with some paint, a little body work to repair rust issues, and maybe get rid of the rear fins and i would run that around to swap meets as a weekend hangout rig.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

i think with some paint, a little body work to repair rust issues, and maybe get rid of the rear fins and i would run that around to swap meets as a weekend hangout rig.

If the fins go than where would we put the English Ford grills?

P.T.CHESHIRE

11 hours ago, tjc transport said:

in the front where a grill belongs, silly!!

Sure, easy for you, but there are twin radiators in the fins and dirty diaper launchers where the lights were, plus in the front they would interfere with the Barcco Lounge mounts. . . 

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE