The first one burnt so I bought another one

Well I got the fire truck now to put the fire out with. We brought the truck across the boarder 2 weekends ago. My buddy ahead of me with the fire truck went through the Blain boarder back to Canada. My buddy went first through the boarder check with the fire truck. He was talking to the boarder lady in the both with the truck shut of a min and a half went by and all of a sudden the truck let out this huge back fire and the lady in the both eyes popped out of her head and asked, WHAT WAS THAT? My buddy grabbed the steering wheel and explained IT WAS THE TRUCK IT WAS THE TRUCK IT BACK FIRED. She got out of the both and started yelling it ok it was only a back fire its ok there was grads running around by then wondering what had just happened lol she got on her shoulder radio and said stand down it was only a back fire. To funny we had them all going at the boarder that's for sure my buddy said to the lady I guess that's not a good thing to happen around her she said no not right now especially after what's been happening around here lately.

• Like 2