Pictures of the Week

other dog

What a coincidence! I stopped in Winfall on the way home today and this girl also claimed to have lost a quarter in her car. Wanted me to help look for it...of course I told her I didn't have time.

post-1374-0-37356200-1423283652_thumb.jp

Then just as I was leaving, this girl had the nerve to ask me if i'd help her with a splinter she claimed to have in her thigh. I told her my eyes weren't that good anymore, I couldn't see something as small as a splinter. So I got in the truck and left.

post-1374-0-77875400-1423284318_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

cabbage patch cadilac

Nah, It's for harvesting Baby Potatos

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Dammit Al! now I gotta wipe the coffee off of my computer! but I sure like them French fried po-taters! MMHUMMM!.................I used to answer my phone like Karl when my wife called,drove her crazy!.............................Mark

post-5836-0-22995200-1423349063_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Out of likes ,Mark! I know what you mean! A bunch of us "Ain't Rights" talk like that sometimes on Sat. nights,after a few cold ones! Good times! Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA