That's being parted out??? Do you know whats wrong with it? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Get the whole truck, the grille and bumper go together and they're unobtainium at this point, hell the hood, grille, bumper combo is probably worth its weight in gold if you need one for a restoration

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I would be surprised if they would sell it whole.

Scrapers / parts yards say they are worth more

In pieces than whole . That sucks for us hobby truck guys

I tried a few months back on an R model and the guy wouldn't sell it whole

It had water in oil offered him 7000 he said he got over 10000 in pieces.

Good luck though I hope you get it before it is all apart. Steve

Had a 41 Studebaker president years ago no title all the chrome was on the car I tried to sell it whole on ebay wouldn't even get to a more than fair reserve so I parted the same car out on ebay got three times the reserve price I was asking for the car as a whole.

WTF is wrong with people???Parting that is almost as bad as exporting :pat:

I don't know how you can say that. Once it's parted it's dead forever. I hate exporting more than anybody ,but I have seen pics of some trucks from overseas that seem like the owners are just as proud and take as good of care as alot of us do here,just like there are people here who beat the shit out of there trucks and never take care of them,so at least exporting it does stand a chance of finding a decent home.

• Like 2

I told a member here where it is he is probably going to try to save it the battery box covers, chrome tool box and chrome stack are gone now but its a nice old steel dash truck had a nice steering wheel on it too only saw one crack down by the horn center cap.

It was sold under "Cash for Clunkers " can you believe that shit? I'm pretty sure I have it bought,but it will not have a drivetrain,it will be a glider kit.

Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Act", H.R. 1550

Cash-for-Clunkers regulations require that the engine and drive train be destroyed before the car leaves the dealership. Any part remaining with a VIN or Serial number must be shredded.

Guess who gave us that little booster? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE