B model parts, unishift 10spd, air assist ps,

Haybag

Have some items available that came off a B42

Unishift 10spd trans w/pto TRDP 775 $300

Air assist Power steering set up $old

Drivers side rectangular fuel tank with sep and sheetmetal cover $150

Step fuel tank,straight and clean,had diesel in it,have mounting brackets,straps will need repair/replace $200

Good running complete Cummins 160 that had been transplanted into the B42 $800

All parts are located in New Hampshire, 603-497-3009

Edited by Haybag

Is the Unishift out of the gas truck or something that was transplanted with the Cummins? I have been looking for a replacement for my unishift but it is a TRDL 725 Anyone know if the torque rating of this one would be enough for my 673 and if it would bolt up without any major mods>?

I got it. Got everything cleaned up and bracket is mounted on axle. I am working on getting new boot for cylinder and new o-ring for shaft. Talked to Maradyne and boot is $75!!! Not in stock. I'm thinking I'll be doing some google searching for something comparable. I will be putting a shut off valve on it like I've heard talk before. Didn't think of using flip switch(like a tp1 or brake limiter), as I have an electric soleniod valve sitting on the bench from something else. But I like the air switch as it won't get hot from being ON all the time. Hmmmmm, thanks for the idear Jim.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I got it. Got everything cleaned up and bracket is mounted on axle. I am working on getting new boot for cylinder and new o-ring for shaft. Talked to Maradyne and boot is $75!!! Not in stock. I'm thinking I'll be doing some google searching for something comparable. I will be putting a shut off valve on it like I've heard talk before. Didn't think of using flip switch(like a tp1 or brake limiter), as I have an electric soleniod valve sitting on the bench from something else. But I like the air switch as it won't get hot from being ON all the time. Hmmmmm, thanks for the idear Jim.

Got to the local 4x4 shop. We got a boot for Horans B model Air Steer cylinder for a Rancho JEEP off road steering shock absorber. $9

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE