Peterbilt announces Model 389 ‘Pride & Class’ special edition

kscarbel2

Now if we could just get rid of the DEF tank and drop a C-15 in it that truck would be ready to rock & roll.

also get rid of the dog box (sleeper for you lot) shift them them fuel tanks up under the cab doors take few feet out of the wheel base then we a starting to get closer to a handy bit of gear :tease::tease:

Paul

• Like 2

There is definitely room for improvement to the interior but I give Peterbilt credit for acknowledging there is still a market for classic styled, customized trucks.

Agree! That is what my tongue in cheek comment was all about. When you look at all the Overdrive "award winners", all the same "low rider", flat rimmed baseball hat over the ears look. I laugh. the manufacturers do all they can to improve visibility, give drivers a good view of the road and you see some St. Petermobile headed toward you and you barely see the top of the drivers head above the dash. I asked one "driver" one day why he drove on the floor and he said..."better visibility-you can see further down the road"!! :pat:

• Like 1

Agree! That is what my tongue in cheek comment was all about. When you look at all the Overdrive "award winners", all the same "low rider", flat rimmed baseball hat over the ears look. I laugh. the manufacturers do all they can to improve visibility, give drivers a good view of the road and you see some St. Petermobile headed toward you and you barely see the top of the drivers head above the dash. I asked one "driver" one day why he drove on the floor and he said..."better visibility-you can see further down the road"!! :pat:

Bob, don't forget the mile long shifter that makes your hand rub the headliner.

• Like 2

Matt