ATHS National Show in York PA

farmer52

The other half are sitting on the curb.

with their feet dangling in the gutter. Then there is Barry the lifeguard. :banana:

Ken

I am an "El Cheapo"!!! Have rooms in the Econolodge!!

Hope Tom brings the Winfall Wimmin for the Nooner!!!

Maybe Yardo will bring some NITs too!

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made my reservation in the campground for the show yesterday. I hope we get a big turn out with lots of rigs that haven't been seen for quite awhile.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't sent my registration in. Playing it by ear and staying in my trailer so no other reservations are needed anyway.

At our club meeting last sunday, it was mentioned by our RVP that if you wanted to park INSIDE, they actually have buildings available for trucks(for an added fee). Interesting........

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I don't think I am going to make it Lads. A lot of stuff going on this summer, plus "Medium", who has taken a huge interest in the Civil War, asked to go to Gettysburg for his bday, to see the re-enactments. Gonna cost me a few bucks but he's a good kid, gets good grades and doesn't ask for much so I'm gonna take him. Plus we still have family vacation to NC/SC later this summer, and everything else in between.

Macungie, of course is a no-brainer and is non-negotiable!!!

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Yardo,

York is not far from Gettysburg. And another thing, who is bringing the NITs for Saturday's nooner?

Carl,

I received my registration packet. Fancy name tag and lanyard. I need to talk to my State Farm agent and get a letter of insurance for my goof cart.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Ken

You would have to call Kansas City to find out inside availability.. 816-891-9900 ask for Shelley. Just do it next week as shes is on vacation until Monday 3/23/15 or direct to her desk 816-777-0949 or email shelley@aths.org

Brocky

Pole dancing trailer......griil...cook own food......I have an idea....

1. Ken supplies the trailer, pole, grill and a couple of fully stocked poker, craps, blackjack and roulette tables......

2. I will supply the bacon-wrapped filet mignons and prime rib, and the trimmings and do the cooking........

3. Otherdog brings the winfall wimmin.

We will need the following: a pit boss (gearhead?) a couple of dealers (hatcity, randyp, Freightrain, maddog93) a couple of bouncers (39minimack and slpwlkr) and a bartender or two (JT and superdog.)

We will then charge $98.50 per night for anyone to stay, play and eat.

Ken might need to aquire another trailer and pull a set of doubles in there...sounds like a lot going on in that small trailer.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.