ATHS National Show in York PA

farmer52

Bringing this to the top. I am tired of COLD temperatures so it is time to think Summer and warmer temperatures and Truck Shows.

Received the WOT today with all the National Convention info. I already made my hotel reservations at the Best Western. To get the ATHS discounted rate of $99.99 you need to call the hotel directly. I sent a note to the "fairgrounds" asking about showers, etc. but never received a reply. I may consider sleeping in the Mouse House "pole dancing" establishment. Are we allowed to use a grill and cook our own grub? I never been to an ATHS National Show....do I need to bring a tux?

I plan to "roll in" on Wednesday May 27th and "roll out" on Sunday May 31st. I saw there is a "convoy" to Gerhart's and places east. Not sure if I will go along.

P.S. There are no TK Nunneries nor Hooters in the York area.....bummer. What are we going to do?

BTW, received the Double Clutch the other day and sent in my Macungie registration.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

"too new" trucks will just be listed as "special interest" in the Showtime. I'm sure ATHS will take your money no matter!

I'm keeping the time open to come but need to be home Sat evening for a race on Sunday. After looking at WOT I'm curious as to parking with my trailer and staying in it too.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Pole dancing trailer......griil...cook own food......I have an idea....

1. Ken supplies the trailer, pole, grill and a couple of fully stocked poker, craps, blackjack and roulette tables......

2. I will supply the bacon-wrapped filet mignons and prime rib, and the trimmings and do the cooking........

3. Otherdog brings the winfall wimmin.

We will need the following: a pit boss (gearhead?) a couple of dealers (hatcity, randyp, Freightrain, maddog93) a couple of bouncers (39minimack and slpwlkr) and a bartender or two (JT and superdog.)

We will then charge $98.50 per night for anyone to stay, play and eat.

I'd rather be a bouncer than a bartender if that's ok?

Mike I will trade pit boss for bartender, if I have to hang out with this bunch I need to be close to the silver bullets! and if Other Dog is bringing the Winfall bunch we should get Yarnell involved so we have a good supply of penicillin handy :tease:

• Like 2

Don't forget me! I have incredible talent in the "talent recognition/development" field...I can personally interview all of the winfall applicants to ensure only the most talented make the cut...

Ok. Leversole has "Human Resources." Our staffing is beginning to exceed the allotted budget. We will have to raise the price per patron to 113.73 per night.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Geez....it only took one reply (thanks to Yardo) for this thread to drop into the gutter. I am definitely sleeping at the Best Western. You all can have fun with the trailer. All I ask is for it to be in the same condition as delivered. Oh and no stains on the floor! :whistling:

Let's see...$113 per night...my cut should be at least 50% since I am furnishing everything 'cept the food and drinks. As for the Winfall wimmin that pass Leversole's "interview"....we can "work out" a deal. And for the wimmin that fail...perhaps Yarnell will donate some 'cillin. :omgcarrot:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"