New guy, but I got the bug now, bought 3 Mack's in 3 months

MorrisExcavation

Nice units! Welcome to the site. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I don't have any plans set in stone yet. I hate to say but I actually thought about maybe selling the old mack to upgrade my lowboy but I hate to part with it. It's fun to have and drive around. I am trying to get my excavating business up and going and every dollar can go somewhere.

Got a lowboy and tractor for sale. Idk how big you are but set up on 8

To be honest I am not sure what the dm has? I am still new to this so I don't know what engine it has for sure, it's a mack engine and trans. There are 5 gears on the bottom side and then when I flip into high I went straight up and got one then went right back down and found a gear so I'm thinking a 7 spd but not sure? That's how I've been driving it anyway. It has got some trans issues, when you flip the switch from low to high or high to low it growls and takes a couple seconds but finally switches. Actually it's got a lot of issues, it was used as a site truck on a large pond building project for the past year and hasn't been on the road for over a year so a few things have been let go and need attention. It needs brakes, tires, lights, several air leaks fixed, and a few other small things to be DOT legal so it's a work in progress.