Week in pics

mack mhe9

In up st NY theres a place called the barn, lot of old trucks and equipment. I know Vlad got to see these trucks.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Then I got to haul a cabover. This mack man had a mack or two to look at.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

And of course I got hit again, 3rd time in 6 month.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Did you get hit on a truck stop? They hit my MH bumper last week and the fucker left at a fuel stop in Atlanta GA

The MH is in good hands. Parked with a couple magnums. Yea got hit at mom and pop truck stop stayed away from the pilot across the street, they must have seen me and sent one over to back into me. And when your sound asleep it scares the liven crap out of you.

HELP!!!! Where is this place called the Barn???? Is there a lot of antiques // JUNK for my wife to look at in the building while I persue the back lot??? We will be in the upstate for the Brockway show in Cortland this August..

Thanks Brocky

Brocky

It's a little bit south of Rochester on rt 63 I think. Quite a few units came from the Kemp auction. I was out bid on the Autocar Mixer he has. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That MH looks just like the truck that was on a Mack calender I had from the late 80's or early 90's. Square tanks and

paint scheme looks the same. Was some race car transporter in the calender. Went to look for it but I can't find it.

Ray, thank you for the reminding pictures.

Really beautiful place to walk around and nice people to talk with.

Sorry to see your blue working horse got hitted again keeping both white animals on the vacation.

I like the colors on the MH and glad to see the Jalopy feeling good.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

HELP!!!! Where is this place called the Barn???? Is there a lot of antiques // JUNK for my wife to look at in the building while I persue the back lot??? We will be in the upstate for the Brockway show in Cortland this August..

Thanks Brocky

There was the collection of old stuff inside the rest area also.

Some old toy cars on the shelves, antique gas pumps and many others I don't keep in mind.

Sorry I was on my back way and had a shortage of time when found that place.

Back flight date and the time were in the tickets.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012