Found on Kijiji - What do you folks make of this B offering

I saw this on Kijiji this evening. Not sure what to make of it. Weird that if the guy knows what he has why he isn't posting an asking price, why he isn't posting the model and why he did not do a much better job on the pics. What to you guys think? $6,000+ seems a little steep to me. No, I am not thinking of buying it.

Apparently it is modified in that it has a larger motor than the original.

The truck's in Gravenhurst, Ontario. Here's a link to the ad: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-image.html?adId=600352746ℑ=1&enableSearchNavigationFlag=false

post-18165-0-64446900-1402193101_thumb.j

• Like 1

Best regards, Dennis

Does the price include truck and trailer?

The ad seems to be changing - now offering truck, trailer and tires as three separate items. $6000+ appears to be what he is looking for out of the truck alone.

Best regards, Dennis

Maybe if the trailer came with it. Wish I would have known yesterday, I was only about an hour away from Gravenhurst yesterday I might have drove a little farther to have a look if I'd known. At that price I think he'll be sitting on that a while.Maybe it'll be there in 6 weeks when we're going up to Quebec.