1990 superliner

whitegold

1990 mack rw613 superliner, 35k on overhaul, 2 new heads,e7 400, mack 9 speed, neway air ride, new bushings and airbags on back axle, 35k on new Kelly drives and 40k on goodyear steers, 24.5 rubber, aluminum outsides, steel insides, new air to air when overhauled. runs great, uses no oil, just got the frame redone and it bent, getting it fixed right and gonna try to sell. $42000 obo. Snyder county pa, not on here often enough so call me if youre seriously interested. 570-837-9136

thanks, Christopher.

IMG_02881_zpsd7d663e4.jpgIMG_02871_zpsd0c8a9d1.jpgIMG_02901_zpsa7b0b085.jpgIMG_02911_zps0deed59d.jpg

IMG_02791_zps9f612ca3.jpg

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

just loosing interest. it works good, but it get abused a lot haulin milk and just little stuff that is just irritating me. plus all the stuff I wanna do is addin up a lot. just loosing interest.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

the old frame was cracked and took it to a shop, the cut it off in front of the front drive, replaced from there back and 4 days of running it, it now is bent out where the arm goes from the rear drive to the frame, and is also bowed down between the tandems under the 5th wheel plate.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

the old frame was cracked and took it to a shop, the cut it off in front of the front drive, replaced from there back and 4 days of running it, it now is bent out where the arm goes from the rear drive to the frame, and is also bowed down between the tandems under the 5th wheel plate.

It sounds to me like he used a soft steel? He needs to use well over 100,000 PSI steel on that frame. Hardened steel won't bow or bend like you said but it will crack! Find out what steel they used

Bullhusk

well I think we got it straitened out now. still not... happy with it, but as long as it holds up I wont complain anymore. ill try to take some pictures of how she flexes, bends, and gets around at some of the farms tomorrow. still need a 18 speed tho. this only 9 just aint my friend.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....