I'll call ya back!

bullhusk

Someone who said he's a member of the BMT called my office in JC Monday an today lookin to buy my R700 V12 or my RW V8 now I have been on the road all week lookin at equipment, but the guy will not leave his name or phone number an the caller I D comes up private!! Well the trucks are NOT NOT for sale but I would love to call ya back an talk trucks! So if you call again just leave your number an ill call u back

Thanks

BULLHUSK

He will also send you a check for $15,000 over the agreed price and if you could kindly send it back, he will be greatful.

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

No one is calling me back when I let my info. They're scared of my canadian phone number :s

It's not just that your Canadian......the 514 area code does it....lol.

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Ha, sorry fullfuel, I thought maybe 514 was like 519, my area code....it encompasses most of South western Ontario. Now I'll make sure to ignore 450 AND 514...lol jk

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

I had a guy call me who said he was from England and had 2 Brockway 360 U's for sale in the US! The guy had a Jamacian accent and would send pic's then I would send him 5,000 to hold the trucks till he came over to square the deal????? So I said ok should I buy your plane ticket too?

• Like 2