" Mack Titan Unveiled! " - Video And Photos!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like you guys got your own US grille. Looks like an Aussie Titan bonnet, but no stack air cleaners. Why?, one has to ask. Still can't warm to the round front guards. Defeats the purpose of getting the engine bay heat out like our earlier Titans.

Looks like you guys got your own US grille. Looks like an Aussie Titan bonnet, but no stack air cleaners. Why?, one has to ask. Still can't warm to the round front guards. Defeats the purpose of getting the engine bay heat out like our earlier Titans.

Not a big fan of the Aussie air cleaner set-up...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

:)

That is the Titan I saw being hauled on the lowboy. I stand by my original opinion, 9900 International.

Yes Doug it looks very much the same! What the hell it's a new Mack!! and still looks like a real Mack and not a Volvo.

Mack will be back in the heavy end of the truck market.

Must see the truck in real. in the picture it doesn't look as big as the truck really is. I would have thought it was very huge.

Dutch :mack1: fan Jan

woo i lovee thiss mackkkk he lookss greatttt he remember me the long hood of super-linerr jajajaaj i can wait to see this truck here in Puerto Rico with owns crazy ideas for the accesories

Do you think we could see this new MACK TITAN at our local MACK Dealer MA CARIBBEAN (MACK) in Caguas Puerto Rico ????????????

:mack1: hello guys

just saw the new TITAN and it looks great this truck can go whit the big trucks for the show and shine contest they are back in the market now for heavy hauling and for logging the guys from MACK have only had great reactions from the public come and look for your self at the midamerican truckingshow in louisville next week after eastern we will be there whit a large group from the netherlands greetings from rene live from las vegas at the conexpo/cybercafe :chili::chili::banana::banana::clap::clap::MackLogo:

:SMOKIE-RT: I can't wait to to see a real one. It looks real tough too. I'm not real keen on the dip in the center of the grille, but I would buy one if I was in the market for a new ride. It would look real sharp with a pair of big steer tires on the front . It kind of looks like a cross between a Superliner and CL. About time we got a new Big dog with big cubes too. I wonder if the Mp10 will be as good as the E9?

:SMOKIE-RT: I can't wait to to see a real one. It looks real tough too. I'm not real keen on the dip in the center of the grille, but I would buy one if I was in the market for a new ride. It would look real sharp with a pair of big steer tires on the front . It kind of looks like a cross between a Superliner and CL. About time we got a new Big dog with big cubes too. I wonder if the Mp10 will be as good as the E9?

I wonder if the Australian Superliner grille will fit? If so, I might be ordering some from down under!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I was at the Con Expo Las vegas show last week.

My overall thoughts of it was that it looked like a well built truck. I thought it looked tuff and rugged like the old R Macks did. It stood out in macks lineup at the show as the top dog. it kinda Makes a CH/granites look like toys. It shared some traits that were seen on the old Western RS macks The cab is raised up, tall larger hood, air tankes and battery boxes were installed simmilar to a Western. Its the only mack currently offered with the 525??-605HP MP10,

Cab was by far the most roomy that I have seen in any conventional Mack. Leg room was great, plenty of head room, dash altho plastic was inline with the design of the trucks fresh looks. Tan Button tuck interior looked like it had plenty of insulation. The only draw backs were in my persional tastes of how some operational and componets could be seen as issues or maintence hastels. The dash looked like it woud be hell to remove if needed to access the back side to add some aux features. the visibility was good for a truck of its size but nothing like a small cab R model. The air cleaners were kinda wierd looking. They were not large and bulky or in the way of visibility but just diffrent from what in used too seeing.The "west coast" mirrors were off looking but like alot of new trucks thats just how they build them.

They did not have the hood open when I was there so cant comment on engine fitment and ease of accessing componets.

over all I think it will be a good truck for what it was built for. Sleeper cabs are to follow shortly (as I was told) Yes its hard to get used to the diffrent body lines but think it will have its place in the on/offroad markets as long as its priced to fairly compete with the strong holds of long hood pete and KW models

Great show overall.

I have some pics of the show and will post later.

Trent