Tilt hood b model on CL

e9500v8

1954 B Model Mack - $2200 (Pleasant City)

<1 of 3>

1954 B Model Mack with tilt nose = 6 cyclinder diesel 5 X 2 duplex tranny - $2,200 OBO or trade

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4350256887 posted: 5 days ago updated: 5 days ago email to friend ♥ best of

2nd one I ever saw with the glass nose. Looks worth the money.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Here's a B-73 with a Clariben hood from the wiki here on BMT (never cared much for the looks of them) I prefer the stock hood...............................Mark

Got to admit though, it looks better than this hood conversion.

bsleepermod.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Pleasant city....just under 1.5 hr south of me for the B. I'm at exit 113, it's at exit 37. That picture had to be taken last fall. We haven't seen the ground much here since Dec.

The R700 is about an hour.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"