Pictures of the Week

other dog

Good report as usual, many interesting.

The mighty boat on the ocean is cool.

Like the KW and it's color.

And looks like the party turned out well with that company again.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Like the tugboats! The one with the M on the smoke stack may belong to Moran.

Hmmmm.....your last BBQ seems to have some leftovers.

actually, she's still in the back yard passed out on the picnic table- maybe I should go check on her...been there 6 days now. yeah, better check.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice pics. Norfolk is one of those places I'd like to spend a day at, seeing the sights, but prolly never will.

Good to see a Moran tugboat. I think that company is older than dirt.

The corner protector riding all the way to Lynchburg speaks volumes for your driving skills. I would've lost at the first downgrindshift.

Jim

actually, she's still in the back yard passed out on the picnic table- maybe I should go check on her...been there 6 days now. yeah, better check.

Tell her it is time to get up and clean the backyard for another party on Sat. night.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

4 things....

1: a one of a kind U, I was under the impression mack built several, oh well ive been wrong before.

2: Bad Freakin Ass K Wopper there!

3: You never can tell just how large a 16" gun is until its within a hundred yards of a building, gives a nice sense of scale.

4: nicve pics, other than the damn birds, LOL!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Nice! looks like the girl on the left is equipped with her own flotation device(s)! maybe she can help the other poor girl (much less equipped) if she starts to drown? Lol!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice! looks like the girl on the left is equipped with her own flotation device(s)! maybe she can help the other poor girl (much less equipped) if she starts to drown? Lol!....................................Mark

However, in the "overall hotness" category the one one the right is off the chart!..just my opinion. :banana:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Good Pics buddy.....I like the one on the left better in the boobage category......but since i'm one of your "Followers" I will agree with you and like the one on the right....lmao

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy