R.I.P. William "Bill" Bedell

57 bcr

This is certainly sad news. I have spent countless hours on Mr. Bedell's flickr page enjoying all of his pictures and captivating descriptions. This pares with the news that I recently heard that avid picture taker: JOE WANCHURA has also recently passed away. Truly great losses to our hobby.

• Like 1

Never met or knew the man,but I spent several hours one night looking at his photos,a real good cross section of makes models and other things of interest,always sorry to learn of the un-timely passing of another "truck-nut"..................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

bbob61,

I hadn't heard about Joe Wanchura passing. Too bad. Another great photographer. Probably the oldest living truck photographer,until now.Now Stan Holtzman,Bill Bedell, and Joe Wanchura can compare pics up there. I hope they realized how much fun we all had looking at their work. Still a few out there to be thankful of also,for sure! Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA