2014 ATCA Macungie Show

farmer52

FYI - TK lunch NITs not as good looking as the night NITs.

Weather forecast for Saturday is nice but the field is "mud soup". Hopefully it will dry quickly, otherwise waders are recommended.

Remember - BMT name tags at Watt's tent....and BMT nooner on Saturday!

Great dinner tonight!

Carl - the 6.0L was not a good engine.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Well we or should I say I made it to the Hampton Inn in fogelsville looking forward to meeting some fellow dog lovers tomorrow see yall there. Any suggestions on a good place to eat???

The Fogelsville Inn is FANTASTIC!!!! Looks kinda dreary from the outside, but don't underestimate the place!!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Well guys,looks like Ol 'Vision ain't gonna make it this year! I loaded my backhaul this morning in Albert Lea,MN,and need to be in The Woodlands (Dallas/Fort Worth) Texas at zero dark thirty Monday morning! Wish I could have made it,but just not in the cards this year.I am going to take the whole week next year,so none of this B.S. happens again! Hope you guys have a great time,and take LOTS of pictures!.............................................Mark

Thought the Woodlands was Houston area. Buddy of mine lives there. Be SW of you heading towards San Antonio tomorrow and maybe south towards Corpus. could unload tomorrow but I need the trailer stacked and nothing around till they get there monday I hope

0615- just crawled out of bed, looked outside and it's beautiful!!!! As per the usual operating procedure, wife came to the show last night with Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large and we went to the family reunion picnic (No I did NOT win the $500 bucks this year, but I did win a $50 gift certificate to Berube's Truck Accessories) and then took me home. This morning a buddy is swinging by the house around 0830 who will take me back to the show, and I'll bring the FWD home this afternoon.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

0615- just crawled out of bed, looked outside and it's beautiful!!!! As per the usual operating procedure, wife came to the show last night with Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large and we went to the family reunion picnic (No I did NOT win the $500 bucks this year, but I did win a $50 gift certificate to Berube's Truck Accessories) and then took me home. This morning a buddy is swinging by the house around 0830 who will take me back to the show, and I'll bring the FWD home this afternoon.

Give him a smack 1 time on the back of the head for me.

Think your right about The Woodlands,hatcity. My cousin lived there a few years back. Ahh, D/FW, Houston, just a couple miles apart! Lol! Have a safe one, Mark! See you @ Macungie next year for the unveiling of Vinny's U-model!

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I am back at the farm. Great day for a drive in the MH...no issues (best kind).

Another GREAT show....thanks Doug and all the others that helped. Too bad the weather did not cooperate on Friday but Saturday was a gorgeous day!

Enjoyed meeting and talking with many of the BMT members. Hope you all had a safe trip home.

P.S. Mike - the SIRIUS cradle is the problemo....should be able to find one on fleabay.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Think your right about The Woodlands,hatcity. My cousin lived there a few years back. Ahh, D/FW, Houston, just a couple miles apart! Lol! Have a safe one, Mark! See you @ Macungie next year for the unveiling of Vinny's U-model!

Ha, i hope so. I kinda got kicked into gear this weekend seeing all them trucks. When i go back to Nana and Papas ill be working on it.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg