New Year's Day Meal

farmer52

That is correct. I live about a mile or so north of the Warwick Fire Station..

Heh. No shit. We're practically neighbors. I live in Hellertown, up here above Quakertown. Born and raised in Huntingdon Valley. I work in Chalfont 3 days a week. The other two I am in Hatfield.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Heh. No shit. We're practically neighbors. I live in Hellertown, up here above Quakertown. Born and raised in Huntingdon Valley. I work in Chalfont 3 days a week. The other two I am in Hatfield.

I grew up in Wind Gap, Lived in Lansdale for quite a few years..

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

Joe

You are making me want to come back up to Yankee Territory for breakfast!! Pork Roll and egg was good, but I prefeered Pastrami and egg on a hard roll. Or a pastrami and swiss omlet with an onion bagel. Never liked a lot of krout but it sure beats black eyed peas and collard greens!!!!

Brocky

• Like 1

Brocky

Dinner tonight was the leftover prime rib I made for yesterday's dinner, but augmented with fresh cheese ravioli, red gravy and bread purchased on Monday at an Italian Shop in Brooklyn. It was deelishess!!!!!

attachicon.gifprimerib3.jpg

attachicon.gifprimerib1.jpg

attachicon.gifprimerib2.jpg

Medium well please! :rolleyes:

BTW Randy, what is red gravy?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

One of the great many reasons I married Mrs.Vision is her "famous" Scrapple,Swiss Cheese and Onion Omelette! Red Gravy? LOL! I was in my thirties before I even KNEW you cold buy sauce in a jar!.................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

One of the great many reasons I married Mrs.Vision is her "famous" Scrapple,Swiss Cheese and Onion Omelette! Red Gravy? LOL! I was in my thirties before I even KNEW you cold buy sauce in a jar!.................................Mark

If I ever get in your neck of the woods I am going to stop in for an omelette.

I always thought sauce came in a jar. Must be a German thing! :D

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Scrapple, swiss and onion......I am intrigued......I know what I am ordering at the diner next time I go for breffist!!!!!

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS