Ford diesel's

Timothy Maikshilo

Me to but getting hard to find sitting still for very long down here especially with under 150 thousand on the clock.

Nice find Tim.

mike

Thanks Mike bought the mechanic truck in an auction and the white 250 was on craigslist. Both have over 200,000 but still strong sounding.

I like the white one just would like something with the crew cab and a 5 or 6 speed. But I like my Cummins powered Dodge

The white 250 has a 5 speed and it is the cleanest truck I've seen in Vermont for it's age. Yes, the cummins it very nice!

Thanks Mike bought the mechanic truck in an auction and the white 250 was on craigslist. Both have over 200,000 but still strong sounding.

The white 250 has a 5 speed and it is the cleanest truck I've seen in Vermont for it's age. Yes, the cummins it very nice!

200.000 is just breaking in Tim. Got 700,000 out of my first motor.

• Like 2

I was talkin to my guy who cuts my neighbors lawn, he hauls cars with a 3 car trailer in the off season, he has an older Ford diesel with the 7.3 with over 400,000mi !! He was going to buy a new Ford diesel but when he went up to NY State to haul some cars to the Port of Baltimore he went with a guy with a newer Dodge 3500 dully and a guy with a new Ford 4500 .... The Ford didn't do to good!! His Ford with 400,000 plus mi out pulled him on the hills an both got better fuel mi and of course the Dodge did good with the Cummins

Bullhusk

• Like 1

I too like the 7.3,Tim.My little Binder (former U-Haul) has a 7.3 N/A in it. It gets a little use (firewood,scrap hauling,big parts hauling,etc.) per year.Not a powerhouse,but starts great in all kinds of weather.I think it'll be around for awhile!

post-510-0-24077000-1387926209_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I too like the 7.3,Tim.My little Binder (former U-Haul) has a 7.3 N/A in it. It gets a little use (firewood,scrap hauling,big parts hauling,etc.) per year.Not a powerhouse,but starts great in all kinds of weather.I think it'll be around for awhile!

Nice truck and like how long the bed is.

Its a 12 footer.Bought it as a cab & chassis.Shortened the wb by 4.5 feet (it had a 26' body on it prior to me buying it),lobbed off another 4' off the back and remounted the big step bumper that was on there when I got it.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

just spotted this,,,nice neat ride...bob

Thanks Bob, auction truck so it has some issues but I will get it 100%

UHaulit had a bunch of IH Diesels in their fleet for a LONG time. Occassionally you see one but I think most have been replaced with GMCs / Duramax.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

They were selling them off a few years back,when I bought mine.They got out of the diesel powered trucks because too many knuckleheads were putting GAS in 'em! Guess they couldn't read "DIESEL FUEL ONLY" that is on the truck in about 30 different places! They were trying to save the consumer some $$$ by going DIESEL.They kept puttin' gas in 'em, so they went back to gas and let the consumer spend more $$$ to move!

• Like 1

Tim , what did u buy these trucks for? Do u do your own contracting business in winter? They look good.

The dually I've added to my "fleet" to keep all my farm tools in or as my wife calls it "my 4000 dollar tool box"! The white truck I'm selling, just put some good tires on it and a lube. This keeps me busy for the two months I'm off.

or as my wife calls it "my 4000 dollar tool box"!

Looks Good!

Just remind your wife that both of you can drive around in your "toolbox". If you spent $4,000 on a Snap On box, you can't drive around. Looks to me like you found a bargain!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.