Old Australian F model

Cool pisc and the trucks.

I like them F's both.

If the memory serves me good I saw in the net Australian RW of the same red&silver combination.

Isn't that superdog also related to you?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thanks for the replies everyone. It is a good old truck,although the cab needs a tidy up, Im hoping to get that done next year. The harvest here in south eastern australia, is mostly wheat with some canola and barley. Average trip for me this year was around 18 mile or so. Most loads on this outfit are between 27 and 28 ton. around 43 ton GCM. Plenty of weight for a 237 to get moving!

Now Vladislav you may be thinking of a Superliner tow truck (wrecker) in the red and silver colours. It was owned by the same company that owned my F. It had a wrecker body on it before I bought it, but the previous owner kept it. Those trucks operated north of Sydney on the Pacific Highway.

Thanks for the input guys.

Skip

I ment this one. It pained a bit different indeed but has some apperience with your F in common.

The restored F is awesome, at least on pics. I saw some of from Dubbo show in the net, they were of a good quality and the truck looked damn attractive.

I like to enjoy seeing Macks from your "side of the woods" as was written above.

Vlad.

post-3971-0-15157500-1387731107_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vladislav that belongs to LW & Ck Cocks transport from Eden, which is on the coast between Sydney and Melbourne. They used to have 4 or 5 Superliners and this is their last one, and its still working. They are great looking trucks, Ive been lucky enough to get a few photos of this one over the years

• Like 1