Mack mud flaps

I bought stainless steel mud flap brackets with stop/turn lights and got them from the dealer on days.

Now I started to look over mud flaps to attach to.

I know Watts have them black with white bulldogs but I'd like to get of some another design.

It looks to me there are OEM kinds of, at least I noted the black's with white logo and the white's with black.

Walking around the show grounds in Holland last year I made shots of and noted there are trucks with mud flaps where the dogs faced to the same side, not to each other. I also checked OEM # from the online accessories catalog and found out that the white with black mudflap is sold as each, not a pair and has the only number, not L/R.

There were nice looking black mud flaps with a silver/green logo on ebay. The add was gone by the time but I asked the seller about plans to continue. The only answer was "We don't ship to Russia".

This way I'd like to hear any ideas on what kinds of flaps I can get and from what sources.

If anybody is informed of OEM # references to the actual designs it's too appreciated.

My need is a pair of 24x24.

Vlad.

post-3971-0-74074700-1387047896_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-35199700-1387047928_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-61219300-1387047963_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

sorry missed the ebay line not shipping to Russia in your email

Local dealer is able to buy from ebay for me, just extra 55% and inside the US shipping so no troubles.

Just haven't seen them anymore.

The white flaps in the last pic are the correct flaps for your truck, they are 5 color mudflaps and the dogs face each other, I have been trying to get a couple sets for a while and went with the flaps from Watts since I couldn't find any.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

It made me sad Ryan, I too liked that kind.

I thought I had the pic of your RW rear end with the flaps you ended up with but found neither.

If not a trouble please post them again or PM me.

Both the dogs on mine face the same way, but they are from the local "mack" dealer.....probably cheaper that way.....

Looking for a new set too....the new guy took my truck one weekend and tried to back up a curb without hanging the flaps on the hooks and ripped the bottom corner off the outer passenger side...that sunofabitch!!!!!

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Here ya go Vlad, Mack4ever, I want some of the white flaps with the colored dogs in the last pic Vlad posted if you can get a couple sets Ill buy em for my truck.

post-5240-0-91586500-1387166282_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Many thanks Ryan,

The picture of such the resolution might be put on a wall in a room or on my garage gates if I really want.

And I glad to see your truck from the back side because those flaps from Watts look not bad when on.

Yea, I'll definitely hang it up somewhere and will be looking at for some time and think about :whistling:

Just kidding

Leon, PM sent.

Well, I'll let you guys know when get some mind on the matter.

Thanks again.

By the word I have the original Mud flap of Sent-Germain (SGT) wich would be interesting to keep on but there's the only one...

post-3971-0-52830700-1387222017_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Hi Tim,

Those were the floor bricks for my yard.

There were 3 such the loads at all although I only made one with Mack.

I wasn't too shure about the bed and the truck was not insured and licenced temporary to not pay taxes.

I was interesed to drive it under load and get some fun of trucking.

The guys who sold bricks had their flat bed with a crane so the transportation cost was covered by unloading.

• Like 1

sorry guys no more 5 color mudflaps.they are sold out.

Here too, gee I wish someone we know (Barry) could get us some made up.

Here's what I have on mine. I also got them at my Mack Dealer. I couldn't find directional dogs and only had choice of Black ones with white dogs or white ones with red dogs, I would have preferred directional dogs. They cost me around $36 ea this past summer.

post-814-0-07173100-1387464112_thumb.jpg

International shipping costs have gone stratospheric in terms of cost and the mud flaps have some weight to them. I will check for you.

John

International shipping cost reasonable if do it with a container.

It requires inside the US shipping to NJ though.

If you'll get any ideas on the matter please let me know.

Thanks, Vlad.

I found these on ebay this summer and they were green...I had to have them...Jim

These flaps look nice on my mind.

And I'd like to get such a pair because I plan to keep my truck green.

I definitely saw them on e-bay but the lot was ended by time,

contacted the seller and got the answer as I've written above.