If it is that good, why sell it?

Wife prolly threatened to kick his butt if he didn't.

Guy sure has a way with words don't he? LOL! I don't NEED another truck.but may just buy this one anyway!..................................Mark

I cried and pee'd my pants after reading it. Perhaps it's not the one for me.

Jim

Wrestling with bea? Bea who, Bea Arthur? Sounds manly to me. I'm a Ford guy but obviously I'm not man enough for this truck. I don't buy the idea of a "feminine automatic". There are times when an automatic

comes in handy. I've driven Mack fire trucks with standard and automatic transmissions, believe me auto is better. Just concentrate on getting to the scene safely without all the double clutching and shifting.

My ego doesn't need the manliness of a standard in a fire truck

bulldogboy

I read this the other day. But a few weeks ago I saw the same add but it was for a Jeep Cherokee. Almost like this guy just substituted "Jeep Cherokee" for "Ford F250" and "gas" for "diesel." Possibly vice-versa if he's the original poster and the Jeep guy is the leech...

Being in the process of getting your CDL's is like sitting on death row...

Sounds like a "used car salesman". My knee jerk reaction is to run in the opposite direction and don't look back.

Now if the sales person is Bea (in the white top) I would at least ask for a "test drive". :banana:

(that reminds me of a true story....some other time)

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I read this the other day. But a few weeks ago I saw the same add but it was for a Jeep Cherokee. Almost like this guy just substituted "Jeep Cherokee" for "Ford F250" and "gas" for "diesel." Possibly vice-versa if he's the original poster and the Jeep guy is the leech...

I was about to say that. There is a Jeep with an ad similar to this. Some other fool copied it and put it in a Subaru ad in the Jersey Shore CL. This guy changed it a little but still, not as creative as the original poster.

Sounds like a "used car salesman". My knee jerk reaction is to run in the opposite direction and don't look back.

Now if the sales person is Bea (in the white top) I would at least ask for a "test drive". :banana:

(that reminds me of a true story....some other time)

HEY, WATCH IT! Some of us here ARE used car salesmen!

Since I do this for a living and have to be more PC, my own ads are more direct and to the point. This is an ad I recently had for a ZX10R Ninja I was selling:

Welcome Sport Bike People of Craigslist!

If you are reading this ad, you probably already know that the 04 ZX10R is the best bike Kawi ever built. Look at the reviews on this bike and owners responses on various forums and people say it was the best sport bike they ever owned and most regret selling them only to buy another one again. These were essentially 998cc motors in 600 frame. Pure race bred bike for the street. In 2004 the ZX-10R won Best Superbike from Cycle World magazine and the prestigious International Masterbike competition. This bike has a sinister reputation for its utter brutality.

THIS IS NOT A BEGINNERS BIKE! This sport bike is for experienced riders only. If you think you can handle this bike coming off a Ninja 250, buy a burial plot now because you will get yourself into trouble. 1st gear will go to 100 mph! This bike has a 200mph top speed, 9 second 1/4 mile times, 0-60 in a blink of an eye. Twist the throttle at 5,000 rpms and the front wheel will get sky. Need I say more? This bike should not be taken lightly. 18,300 maintained miles.

Additional modifications: Power Commander Stage III, Leo Vince High Mount Carbon Fiber Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Woodcraft Rear Sets, ASV Levers, Upgraded 2011 ZX10R Braking System, LED Lights, New fork seals done at Kawi Dealer, New Seats, Windscreen, Injection Molded Plastics, Carbon Fiber Kick Plates and Tank Protection, Quick Release Cap, Etc. Tons of money invested!

This is an adult owned Superbike, never abused. It runs incredible, super reliable, wicked fast, ridiculous amount of power, handles like a race bike, needs nothing! So you ask, why am I selling this? I have to put money into other projects. I am not desperate so this isn't a fire sale and I won't give this bike away. Its priced EXTREMELY fair for what it is.

I am not a hard ass but I want to make this very clear, if you are a first time rider, or someone with limited experience I WILL NOT SELL THE BIKE TO YOU no matter how much you beg or throw money at me. Yes I want to sell this but I have a concience. I don't want your mother suing me a week later because you took this up to 180mph and you became one with a tree. NO JOY RIDES, you want to ride the bike, you need to buy it first. Thats what I had to do and thats how the dealerships do it. I am not going to have some kid jump on the bike, dump it in the street and say "sorry" then walk away and leave me with a pile. I am a very straight forward type of person, I expect the same from the buyer.

Price is $4,995. - Do not make blind offers without seeing the bike. If you send me an offer through the internet, I will just delete the email. Come in person and lets talk. I will not take your Jet Ski, Dirt Bike, Quad, 1983 Honda Civic, lawn mower, Playstation, ex girlfriend or whatever else you have laying in your shed for trades. Dead Presidents ONLY!

Trust me, I am a nice person when you meet me in person. I just like to eliminate all the Craigslist Bullshit right from the beginning. Thank you for looking and May the Force be with you!

• Like 1

And no, not aunt bea

That prolly looks, smells, and feels like Johnny Bench's Hall of Fame catchers mitt

Thank you for letting me check my bile! Tastes bitter . . .

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE