ANOTHER meeting of the minds........

1958 F.W.D.

I wish i could meet some of y'all folks, I have to go back to jersey sometime this year, I demand to see someone

Next summer, come to the "hot bed" of truck shows.....Pennsylvania (Macungie, Gerhart's, Watt's, and Trucktoberfest).

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I wish i could meet some of y'all folks, I have to go back to jersey sometime this year, I demand to see someone

Where in Jersey do you have to go??? You should plan it around Macungie 2014 which is June 12-13-14. If you need any help with planning accommodations or rides reach out to me.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Had a great time Randy. Dinnne was good, Company was better. Only thing would of been better is if Stimpy was there. The dirty bitch is definetly a sight to behold in person. Got to get there when it is out and about to see it in action

Naa, something about a pete in trouble that seems to just look natural, if he was ever broken down around here I don't think he'd call, cause I would take the Superliner and do a Fly By of the scene before I picked him up! Might even offer to haul his trailer on to the destination so his load wasn't late, of course that would mean the trailer would never pull right again after it got a good stretch behind an E9 truck. LOL!

So what your saying is that once you disconnected from the trailer the kingpin would have a slight curve and would never pull right again, need new tires as the rubber would be so hot all the asphalt would be melting along with the tires. Well damn it man.

Hey I didn't say it, you seem to know Mack power well, has this happened already? Did Ray catch you out east and teach you how to get up a hill with that beast of an engine in the Ol White RW?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Just wait till its dark and go walking around in the city, you'll meet someone, probably not the way you want but ya never know. LOL, on second thought you better just try to make a truck show, its almost as safe as walking around in Jersey after dark.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I got to go to somerville nj, I left something important up there and need to get it back, so I could just go through pennsyltuky on the way home.

I will definitely reach out to y'all, and try to make it to that event. Marked it on the calendar.

Where in Jersey do you have to go??? You should plan it around Macungie 2014 which is June 12-13-14. If you need any help with planning accommodations or rides reach out to me.

post-1729-0-39476800-1383794120_thumb.jp

"Evidence............valuable evidence, that I'm gunno use to convict a maniac, that I've been trying to apprehend, and I've been in high speed pursuit of, for 700 miles. He's wanted for the man act, kidnapping and the attempted murder of over 20 brother officers".

:banana::tease::tease::tease:

I don't see any Burt Reynolds qualities in either of em myself, maybe a little like Justice Junior but not Burt.

• Like 1

guys guys if you are going to pose for a pic. don't block the truck come on have some respect here.

Good point.