Week in pics

mack mhe9

Well as we know it started out with some lady trying to run me over. Little did I know this would be nothing to how the week would finish.

post-2708-0-34586500-1383406722_thumb.jp

Then this guy comes around the curve and and converted his IH into a U model

post-2708-0-02428800-1383406817_thumb.jp

The guy up in Danbury CT with the RB front end bought him self a red white and blue White cabover.

post-2708-0-45736100-1383407003_thumb.jp

Passed this nice RW in Pa think he's out of Oh.

post-2708-0-45026800-1383407142_thumb.jp

Realy nice A car in Newport NH

post-2708-0-88063600-1383407245_thumb.jp

Well here's the real bad part of the week. Loaded in Brewster Ny got on to I-84 made it about 20 mile riding along at 1500 rpm and herd a very bad sound and before I could shut the eng off it was over with.

post-2708-0-82151600-1383407679_thumb.jp

post-2708-0-14271100-1383407721_thumb.jp

post-2708-0-58012700-1383407745_thumb.jp

Had my wife get me, took up the MH to bring the trailer back, and had the truck towed.

I have a spare eng but not sure what I'm going to do yet. Fix it, sale it, just don't know.

• Like 1

Well THAT sucks.

Lucky you have a second truck.

You still get the income, but how much is lost in the motor.

How many miles?

BTW-I will check with my friend and see what the story is with the Red, White, and Blue

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Awww, come on man! That sucks, how many miles did you have on the bottom end? Are you gonna pull the head and see if all is ok up top? At least it got towed home in style no freaking pos Volvo wrecker or anything. Is the MH gonna get that pick me up at Antrim now? Again at least your still riding in style, not really a step down from an RW to an MH.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Man I got some JB Weld, we can fix that block right up, little paint, good as new!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

It's crapy but it's life. Didn't think to see if my wife would drive the MH up. She wouldn't trust me on that one.

JB weld, hit a deer one night and split the rad, slept at a gas station and in the morning went in bought some JB and patched the rad filled it with water made it home,.

Damn Ray! sorry to hear about the troubles! hope you get everything squared away! what do think,from the sounds maybe a rod failed? I know how you feel though,my truck is way over a million miles now,so i'm on borrowed time!......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.