International

Mack 3P

BUTT UGLY!!! Look at the Mack "A", and "E" model influence with the sculpting of the fenders.

Maybe the second model year will have some improvements as I see where they are trying to go with this.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

This was posted over at Hanks. Its Internationals new Lonestar truck to be officially introduced at the chicago auto show.

I like the look, retro and radical compared the the same old designs everyone else keeps coming out with.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

:pat::pat::pat: i never shaw a ugglyer truck than this whan now they must find the fools how wanne drive this thing :loldude::loldude::loldude: mack forever gr rene

I have to disagree on the ugliest truck of all time thing-I still think that's that weird looking cabover Peterbilt from the-late 80's probably? I can't remember,but it was one ugly a#@ truck!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I have to disagree on the ugliest truck of all time thing-I still think that's that weird looking cabover Peterbilt from the-late 80's probably? I can't remember,but it was one ugly a#@ truck!

LOL the Pete 372 "football helmet" cabover.

I seen a nice red daycab Lonestar pulling a cattle trailer. Cant find the picture but it sure looks sharp.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

LOL the Pete 372 "football helmet" cabover.

I seen one of those 372 Peterbilts hauling a load of speedboats at the Goodfield, IL scales Thursday. It was solid red, very faded and flat, (like day old beer) but in nice shape. Even the aluminum wheels and tanks were flat. Hard to believe a truck that looks driven like that would haul six new, moderately expensive boats.

Wish I would have had a camera.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This INTERTRASHIONAL has the right name LONESTAR because it will be a LONE "STAR". Ugliest truck I have ever seen. Just look at INTERNATIONAL fans drolling over it. Only good thing is that it will not have an INTERNATIONAL Deiesel engine on it.

That truck looks like a PT CRUISER on Steroids.

Put the INTERTRASHIONAL LoneStar aside with the latest generation of FREIGHTLINER Argosy cab-over...Ewwwwwwww