Hello everyone my name is Joe Kampe. I live

Joeyk3d

Hey guys.. Thanks for all the replies!! It really made my day.. It's bin a lot of hours over the years and and a whole lotta $$$$. So let me tell you about the truck.. The cab was replaced. I'm told truck rolled over I'm told its like a late 80's cab.. It has the grey interior. I put new seat new floor mats new door panels. I jus finished installing a factory ac unit(red dot) had to buy and install everything.. I mean everything!!$$the only thing I couldn't find was condenser brackets made these up with some aluminum I had hangin around. Specs and more details on the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ok.... Specs...79 DM886SX.... 20k F/A and 58k rears. If memory serves correct ratio is 4:73. Gotta confirm that.. Motor is 285 hp tip turbine.and there's a 6 speed mud stick behind that.. I hav a lot of ???s about that!! That's a heil body with a Bristol Donald sub chassis (triple piston) I have installed an air gate and electric tarp..I have read so many things on here..and I'm amazed at the info I have gotten here.

• Like 1

First I gotta say.. This site rocks!! And you guys are awesome!! So back to my ?.. It was actually concerning the motor. I've read so much about the Mack engine and still jus can't make sense of it.. So I'm told from Mack w my serial #. My engine serial should be.... ENDT... I say no it says ETZ675.. I have no I'd plate on it.. On here I've read about hp ratings.. 285..300...315...so I think I'm reading correctly about them being all same block.. So is it jus pump settings?? Different turbos?? So I'm wondering wat are differences ?? Anyway to determine mine??