Mack Bulldog Magazine Cover

4:17's on 22" rubber and a direct trans should be good for 68 at 2100 if I remember right

3.65's on 11R24.5's and your good for about 78@2000rpm in direct,lol I may have to swap down to some 3.86's if I keep the Superliner in its present form to get it into high gear on the interstate, right now if I had a 13 speed I could cruise all day in 12th and never hit high gear but the 9 speed makes it more difficult so I end up running like 75-78mph to get it to 1550-1600rpm where it pulls great.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 3 weeks later...

A 285(hp) "300", ENDT-676, is a Maxidyne prior to CMCAC (Chassis Mounted Charge-Air Cooling)

A true 300hp Maxidyne, EM6-300®, was the result of the addition of CMCAC in the early eighties.

The 315hp "300-PLUS" (1950rpm E6-315 and 1800rpm E6-315R), sold prior to CMCAC, was a modified high-torque-rise engine for multi-speed transmissions. It didn't fall under the Maxidyne or Thermodyne branding. But given the "300-PLUS" first carried the model number ETAZ-673A (a "Thermodyne" like number) before being renamed E6-315, I can understand the confusion.

The E6-250 (pre-CMCAC) and later E6-260 (with CMCAC) were marketed as Thermodynes.

What model number was the 2 valve 350?

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.