Found Some Pictures!

other dog

Dig the Dual truck and the white Chevy Bison. What show were the from?

The Duel truck was at Lincolnton, N.C, the Bison was in Colfax, N.C. Both of those shows are coming up, Lincolnton next month, Colfax is in October or November, usually the last show of the year around here. Colfax is just west of Greensboro, only a couple hours from here.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Tom that blue GMC grain truck with the 5 x 3 with the two speed rears is awesome.

Rob

Yeah, it's one of my favorites! It has a 5 spd. with a 2 speed rear, and a 6-71 Detroit. It sounded great too! I actually got to drive that truck some, it was a wrecker at the garage I worked at right after I finished high school. I think the other lever must be for the pto? You can still see "Cumberland Auto Service" on the doors. It was a single axle then, I think they just put a tag axle under it for hauling grain.

I was happy to find that truck again, now it's gone from where I took these pictures, I don't know where it is now.

Winnie cooper........damn flashbacks.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

pretty rare to find one of those early H models anymore let alone two. were they at the same show? I like the B67 Carolina truck next to the WC22 White.

Yes, one of the orange H 61 was taken at Troutman, N.C, which is the same show they moved to Lincolnton. The other one of the orange one and the green one were both taken at Lincolnton.