Hello and God Bless from Northern Virginia.

Dana Tucker

Hello and God Bless. I have been grinding gears going on 35 years now and still learning every single day! I recently came in from OTR and am running a Mack Quad Axle Mud Bucket that is permitted up to 96,719 #'s. I do this in and out of one of the most congested areas in the USA, and lovin every second of it. I run a "Big Dawg" dash cam and every once in a while, get a good video concerning what happens over the road. I look forward to learning from this forum as well as particapating on it as well.

post-15621-0-13838200-1375572589_thumb.j

• Like 2

Never Forget, You As A Driver and You Alone, Will Stand Before The Judge, For Your Actions Behind The Wheel!

ChristianTruckersForum.Net

Welcome aboard! moving company I used to work for had a branch office in Manassas,used to dread going there,i think my least favorite place in the world (or at least one of them) is Northern,VA!........Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Welcome and there is the Tri-State truck show in Winchester on Sept. 26, 27 and 28 just off mile marker 321.

Thanks for the heads up Brother. I will place the date on my cal. I would also like to thank everyone again for the warm welcome!!!!!!

Never Forget, You As A Driver and You Alone, Will Stand Before The Judge, For Your Actions Behind The Wheel!

Welcome! Watch out for the deep end of the pool.

If it gets to deep Brother, I will just slap 97,000 of 26A to make it a little more shallow!

Let me be the 10th member to welcome you, I used to live near Laurel, MD and ran truck part time for a moving company and was a full time over the road driver for the Army Field Band from 1999 to 2002

I run around Laurel all the time. Mostly at their asphalt plant. Pretty country when you get away from the beltways.

Welcome from another Christian. I enjoyed looking at the Christian Truckers Forum.

Thank you for the kind words. Keep the Faith Brother!

Welcome aboard! That's a good looking RD you got there.

Thank you. They sold my baby two days ago. I got her sister truck. Looks just like her only 4 years newer. So far so good!

Welcome! That's a pretty good truck! :SMOKIE-LFT:

Thanks for the kotos.