Had a little fire today...

2stacksuperdog

speaking of hay, when I used to put up square bales as a kid inside we would salt between each layer to prevent heating and spontaneous combustion, also help with milk production because the cows drank more in the winter supposedly.

• Like 1

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

speaking of hay, when I used to put up square bales as a kid inside we would salt between each layer to prevent heating and spontaneous combustion, also help with milk production because the cows drank more in the winter supposedly.

we used to put tobacco sticks between each layer if it was a little damp, so it could get some air.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Got Smores!

I've got a friend who is on the local VFD and about 10 years ago they had three fires pretty close together and all burn down hard. He was telling me about them and it was a combination of bad access, lack of hydrants or water sources and structure that were old and very dry.

He said that the should be renamed "Cellar Hole Savers".

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

My self too.

glenn akers

We have a local "Microtel" here and it burnt up last summer. The story I got was all the mulch they put around the building was the cause. Sounds plausible.

It finally reopened recently. Do you think FHOF had anything to do with the reopening?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"