We're being invaded......with pix of boobage

1958 F.W.D.

Yeah food sure, Im sure Ilya has seen some hot Ukrainians that made him blush like that too. mmm hot Ukrainians............gotta go now!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I can vouch for the TK food. Doug has us sit in the back so we would not be tempted by see the "scenery". When it was my turn to order I asked for the "girl on the menu" but was refused. :idunno: Maybe the waitress thought I could not afford the girl.

Enjoyed meeting Vlad, his son, and FWD's wife and son "small". Thanks Randy for arranging the dinner and the transportation.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Tilted kilt....chain restaurant

We have a new one in town called twin peaks...if you like big boobs and talent this is the place.

it knocks the local hooters and TK establishments out of the park.

Motorboat material, eh?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

We have a new one in town called twin peaks...if you like big boobs and talent this is the place.

You know the rule....PICTURES!! :D

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Yeah, what they said. Now get in there with your secret spy camera and take some pictures. As you know, if you are captured we will deny any knowledge of your existance...good luck!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Got an email from Rob. Seems he is going to be wandering around the show. His cell phone is in the bottom of his well, so he can't be reached. Keep an eye out........

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Got an email from Rob. Seems he is going to be wandering around the show. His cell phone is in the bottom of his well, so he can't be reached. Keep an eye out........

If you guys see Rob ,tell him I said "hey Rob" for me, and 11,182 of 11,183 members wish he'd come back.

• Like 1

I wanted to go there and look to see if he was out and about. Might shoot him another email and see if I get anything back

Yeah, it's a shame that one asshole out of 11,183 members caused him to say "ya' know what- I don't need this shit!" and leave.

Yeah, it's a shame that one asshole out of 11,183 members caused him to say "ya' know what- I don't need this shit!" and leave.

Yeah Hell use to talk or shoot emails about every week then like he dropped off the face of the earth. Idk. he might of been getting Paccar fever

Yeah Hell use to talk or shoot emails about every week then like he dropped off the face of the earth. Idk. he might of been getting Paccar fever

Quick get him some pinicillin, that Red Oval Fever is contagious, and all you get out of it is a HUGE Ego! lol!

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I guess IIya will be returning to the states some time in the future now that he knows that ALL American women look like that.

..and ruined it for the rest of us assholes.

• Like 1

Jim

Yea...those that remember, he wanted to cut me over flying out and visiting her when she was single. OtherDog remembers.

mike

damn it man. Yeah I can say first hand she is a looker. Glad Ann isn't on here she'd kill me

I guess IIya will be returning to the states some time in the future now that he knows that ALL American women look like that.

..and ruined it for the rest of us assholes.

Have you ever seen Russian women? Particularly Ukrainian women? Just damn, I dated a blonde from the Ukraine a few years back, hot as he!! And kinkier than you could believe.