B 30 dump

mack mhe9

It would be interesting to learn how it only got to 20,000 miles. Maybe something like an airport service truck or a large corporations grounds maintenance vehicle, or from a small township?. -Or is it really 120,000?

dont know really. msot were green, the smaller trucks B20, B30 and some B42's with the small column has black wheels, my great grandfathers 1955 B62SX had a big column and a black wheel. my B613 and Doug Fetterlys both have a beige colored wheel. the one replacement wheel on one of our B42's Mack replaced back in the 1960's with a really light colored beige wheel. its a mystery to me. i have seen green, red, black, light beige and dark beige

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

id say thats original miles on that truck. if it was 120000 on a flathead gasser it would be on its third engine and they would prolly have parked it by then. the fender rot and the rest of the truck in nice shape leads me to believe it was a municipality truck or like someone said an airport service truck or maybe at a university or college back in the day? not all beat up with did see a little salt to rot the fender

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

dont know really. msot were green, the smaller trucks B20, B30 and some B42's with the small column has black wheels, my great grandfathers 1955 B62SX had a big column and a black wheel. my B613 and Doug Fetterlys both have a beige colored wheel. the one replacement wheel on one of our B42's Mack replaced back in the 1960's with a really light colored beige wheel. its a mystery to me. i have seen green, red, black, light beige and dark beige

I talked with Doug this past Thursday. I thought he would never come back from Florida. He has another job there that pays very well. He runs a suntan lotion stand and has come up with his own ingredients. He covers a square mile and goes down the beach rubbing suntan lotion on the well to do ladies. I had called him back in January but he told me he was busy and to call him back when he got home in May. And said he was so busy with these ladies that his hands were getting sore and will probably have to call on Vinny to help next year. Sure sounds like this job is going to get interesting.

mike

I talked with Doug this past Thursday. I thought he would never come back from Florida. He has another job there that pays very well. He runs a suntan lotion stand and has come up with his own ingredients. He covers a square mile and goes down the beach rubbing suntan lotion on the well to do ladies. I had called him back in January but he told me he was busy and to call him back when he got home in May. And said he was so busy with these ladies that his hands were getting sore and will probably have to call on Vinny to help next year. Sure sounds like this job is going to get interesting.

mike

Yeah, I knew he had that job there. That sounds pretty good I'm getting involved with the suntan lotion stuff...

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg