George Jones

vision386

Listen to "I'm a People" or "Nothings Ever Hurt Me Half as Much as Losing You".You will LOL!! I remember working on my truck at 11pm one night singing "Thing Have Gone To Pieces"! Good thing is we still have his music. R.I.P George :(

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

That's the first I heard about his passing. I was wondering why the Detroit station played the Corvette song and a couple others today. You don't hear his music on the radio too often anymore.

That's why I have Sirius/XM,they still play the good stuff!

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

That's why I have Sirius/XM,they still play the good stuff!

Me too! best money i ever spent! if you can't find SOMETHING you like on there,then you have a problem!.................................................Mark

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

About the only place you can listen to "traditional" country is Sirius/XM. I have Sirius in all my vehicles. I HATE listening to "free" radio stations. I will not even turn the regular radio on if I don't have satellite. My one complaint with Sirious/XM is the jockeys. Just play music!!! I don't need you talking over the song intros or your other BS. Give me the money you pay these jokers. JUST PLAY THE DANG MUSIC!!!

George, Waylon, Merle, Porter, Tammy, Patsy, and others....great country music. Do you remember when George had his hair cut in a flat top? Tammy is the one who suggested he let it grow.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

lucky we have a classic country station here,,,,RIP george,,,,your the greatest....bob

Your lucky,Bob.All we have is mega stations that are told what to play and play it too often.If we had a classic country station (like many areas do),there would be no need for Sirus/XM.Although not as good as it once was (Hank's Place on the old XM),it still beats the hell out of "bubblegum country" forced on us by the mega stations!

Your lucky,Bob.All we have is mega stations that are told what to play and play it too often.If we had a classic country station (like many areas do),there would be no need for Sirus/XM.Although not as good as it once was (Hank's Place on the old XM),it still beats the hell out of "bubblegum country" forced on us by the mega stations!

ya,,,know what you mean,,,and they keep raising the monthly fee,,,and they wont replay the baseball games,,at night for those of us with evening shifts,,,i did really like the serious,,when i was running 11 western,,,but i sold it,,when i got stuck on this miserable sacramento turn.lol.bob

gotta agree. cant stand any new country that they force down our throats and play fifteen times a day. cant stand when the country mudic awards come on and they award someone whos song was played day in and day out 20 times a day for a year. 'of course they wont, they didnt have any competition!' id even settle for 10 and 20 year old country, dont even hear Alabama or Hank Jr or any of that stuff anymore

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Everybody that has one loves their XM radio,even better when you use the headphones!..................................................Mark

I heard ALL that,I did!!