Whoops!

vision386

My first thought was pimpin ain't easy too, I see the "cattle lac pimp" on the bumper and I'm.picturing some douche wearing cowboy boots with a shirt unbuttoned halfway down and a ball cap on backwards, talking trucker trash about he can outrun anybody anywhere, then I laugh again! Wonder if the wrecker said "we meet by accident" on the bumper? Or "hookin ain't easy"! HA!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

More air in the seat,increases visability,really! LOL!!

LOL! i pass a lot of these "big riggers" that are sitting on the floor,only thing now is,they have a shifter almost as tall as the inside of the cab!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I don't know how these guys drive sitting on the floor. I mean I don't sit against the ceiling either but you gotta see. I got in a Pete to move it and I couldn't see a damn thing. Or the other thing I don't understand on the East Coast is why would you drop your truck with air bags and low air leaf so your 1 1/2 inches off the ground and your pulling a dump trailer. To each his own I guess?

I don't know how these guys drive sitting on the floor. I mean I don't sit against the ceiling either but you gotta see. I got in a Pete to move it and I couldn't see a damn thing. Or the other thing I don't understand on the East Coast is why would you drop your truck with air bags and low air leaf so your 1 1/2 inches off the ground and your pulling a dump trailer. To each his own I guess?

I've never had the desire drive with no air in the seat but have tried it to see what all the fuss is about. I don't know why anyone would want to do that. I work with a few drivers that ride low, but they say it's because the don't like the movement of the seat. Personally, I set the adjustments for the most comfort and benefits the seat has to offer. I like being able to drive for several hours and jump out of the truck feeling like I'd only been sitting for a few minutes. That same trip with no air in the seat and I'd need a walker when I got out.

I don't get the low rider look either. Practicality should be first priority but as you said, to each his own. I do appreciate the work that goes into these modifications, even if I don't care much for the final product.

• Like 2

Jim

I've never had the desire drive with no air in the seat but have tried it to see what all the fuss is about. I don't know why anyone would want to do that. I work with a few drivers that ride low, but they say it's because the don't like the movement of the seat. Personally, I set the adjustments for the most comfort and benefits the seat has to offer. I like being able to drive for several hours and jump out of the truck feeling like I'd only been sitting for a few minutes. that same trip with no air in the seat and I'd need a walker when I got out.

I don't get the low rider look either. Practicality should be first priority but as you said, to each his own. I do appreciate the work that goes into these modifications, even if I don't care much for the final product.

Well said!...........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

More air in the seat,increases visability,really! LOL!!

was thinkin the same thing,,,if he wasnt sitting so low,,,he woulda noticed he was about to hit...lol...ive also tryed lowering the seat,,,and rides like shit,,and cant see out the windshield,,,but if thats the way other guys feel comfortable all the power too them...bob

Did anyone watch the new show on The Weather Channel about truck drivers? I was TOTALLY BORED and had TWC on and this show aired. Three (3) drivers (1-lady and 2-guys). One guy was from Canada and he drove with his seat to the floor and had a tall shifter. The other male driver looked like he was in a recliner. Sometimes you have to wonder what the H-e-double l.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Saw that. Dumbass almost out of fuel.

The lady? driving in the rain-DRAMA Queen

Unfortunately, TWC has become just a channel.

UNLESS a hurricane is out there-3,500 miles away. They are on it 24/7

Always liked Kellie Cass. They got some other new talent that ain't to shabby

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Saw that. Dumbass almost out of fuel.

The lady? driving in the rain-DRAMA Queen

Unfortunately, TWC has become just a channel.

UNLESS a hurricane is out there-3,500 miles away. They are on it 24/7

Always liked Kellie Cass. They got some other new talent that ain't to shabby

I agree about TWC...just a channel. I usually turn it on for background "noise" when I travel and the local weather. I was in Lancaster, PA (Akron) and BORED. No "Winfall wimmin in buggies"! I just wish TWC would broadcast ONLY WEATHER. Leave the "drama and reality" TV to some other channel. I did not want to start flipping channels so I "endured" the trucking crap. TWC always "sensationalizes" everything they show. Even the weather is now "sensationalized".

As for the wimmin...not that same. Kelly Cass and Kim Cunningham are the only ones left from the "old days". Kelly is showing the mid-age spread. And Kim...a high class hooker. I wish I could see the video of Kelly's "nipple slip" many years ago. My favorites are long gone...and Jim Cantore...what a hot dog...I am hoping a 2x4 hits him in the head during a hurricane.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"