For Vinny

Superdog

In NASCAR parlance- done jump out of the groove and got freighttrained

Huh...what.......did someone call me???????????????

LOL!!!

Looks like me about 9 yrs ago, going over to Indy on Rt. 70. I got out and was passing some line haulers and the radio was just chatter'n about a B model that was actually IN the passing lane AND passing someone.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Huh...what.......did someone call me???????????????

LOL!!!

Looks like me about 9 yrs ago, going over to Indy on Rt. 70. I got out and was passing some line haulers and the radio was just chatter'n about a B model that was actually IN the passing lane AND passing someone.

You was Jacked Back and Gettin 'er Done.....

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Something's wrong here... I don't see any black smoke...

He was going so fast coming down the hill he was just feathering the throttle...lol....it might have been 'Ol Vinny there from a previous life

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

im sure it wasnt in that lane for long judgin by the slope of the hill its about to go up .. or it got a good dunnin start in jewish overdrive comin down that last slope...

Enlighten me Whats Jewish Od. That kinda like Gerogia od?

Maybe just "testin' the waters" out in the hammerlane!,lightin' a cigar between gears,still had 3 to go when he passed all them Whites,petes,KW'S.............................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Now if that was modern day trucking the cabover behind the freightliner running front door would have done cut him off just to see if he could pass at the top of the hill

Now if that was modern day trucking the cabover behind the freightliner running front door would have done cut him off just to see if he could pass at the top of the hill

You right! i call that "turtle racing" one swift trying to pass werner,take about half an hour!..........................................Mark

post-1613-0-21821700-1365178457_thumb.jp

Like this....We was going so slow i could have stopped and helped a broke down chick then caught back up to these 2..Unlike Otherdog I never run into such things

• Like 1

yup and meanwhile they have 37 cars behind them going 42 mph. one of the main things i hate about driving, havin the cruise set and cruisin right along and come up on two cars, one in the hammer lane right even with a car in the slow lane going 62mph with nowhere to go and neither one wants to get over.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

yup and meanwhile they have 37 cars behind them going 42 mph. one of the main things i hate about driving, havin the cruise set and cruisin right along and come up on two cars, one in the hammer lane right even with a car in the slow lane going 62mph with nowhere to go and neither one wants to get over.

Yup! never fails! and then they get pissed when you say something to them about it! and funny thing is,these are usually the same assholes that won't move over when you are trying to merge onto a highway,even when the left lane is clear!...........................Mark

You right! i call that "turtle racing" one swift trying to pass werner,take about half an hour!..........................................Mark

Last time my wife and I went to Des Moines,we were cruising down 80 in the hammer lane running about 78 when up ahead,one Swift started passing another.one musta had his cruise on 58,the other 58.5,talk about a rolling roadblock.

• Like 1