Went to the doctors

mike69mackman

Good or bad Mike, we are all here for support . Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

:SMOKIE-LFT: My Dad has been battling stage 4 lung cancer since mid november.We didn't think he'd make Christmas. He went for Ct scan and tests Monday and his for a follow up today, and got good news for a change, what ever they been doing is working. It's been a tough year on our family too, so we can kind of relate to what you and your family is going through with your health problem the suspence of things is rough on everyone. We wish you the best of luck and don't give up, better times ahead.

Thanks guys I appreciate the support. Funny Doug maney had just sent me a message the other day about a cracker box for sale by his place and I told him I wanted to wait till I was 2 yrs cancer free. I must have ESP. I'm in a holding pattern right now waiting for more tests, so I will keep working and praying also. I guess the thing that upsets me most is watching my wife and daughter being so worried and concerned while putting on a happy face. I hate the thoughts of putting them through this again.

Just like Jimmy V said don't ever give up don't EVER give up Mike. You can do it again. My girlfriend is working on 5 years cnacer free. Her friend she went to school with is going through the same kind of cancer she had. Her friend almost give up but they had a talk and her chemo is doing its job. Stay positive and you can beat this.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Guess I find out later this week the final verdict. I hope it's anything but the worst. I'm working as much as possible to keep my mind off it. I honestly don't think I can put my wife and daughter through this again if it is. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

It's only natural for you to be concerned about your family in this situation but remember, they want to be there for you in through good and bad. I hear where you are coming from, It would be great to be able to get through this and not have to say anything to them until it's all behind you. Since that isn't an option, I'd say you should just do what you need to do for yourself and don't hesitate to seek out support whenever you need it and wherever you can find it, be it from your family at home or your family on BMT.

I've never been through anything like this, I'm just passing along how I think I would handle it if it were me.

As always, you and your family will be in our prayers.

Jim

Thanks Paul, I'm just hoping for a best case scenario here.

So are we Mike. Plus we got to get together for our Jeep Jamboree. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE