Happy Birthday 220Cummins!

smorse54

Happy Birthday!

Yinz goin' dahn Souside fer some pierogies?

HAHAHA maybe the strip district for some primantis!

Happy Birthday Pat. Looks like snow for a present!

Thanks yeah we got a few inches of really wet snow...great for snow ball making....Man I getting old lol!

• Like 1

HAHAHA maybe the strip district for some primantis!

Thanks yeah we got a few inches of really wet snow...great for snow ball making....Man I getting old lol!

Man o Man! Primanti's makes some great sammich! i sure miss going to the Pittsburgh Market with may dad! Best wishes for a Happy Birthday!.................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Happy bday to fellow Burgher!

Yinz need to go dahn to the Triangle and get a Battleship and a 40 of O.E. to celebrate!

Tim

Is that the place in Braddock, maybe Swissvale? I've been past there on the way to Babcock Lumber but have never had the pleasure. I looked around the surrounding neighborhood and thought this better be a good sandwich 'cause it may be the last one I ever eat.

Jim

Is that the place in Braddock, maybe Swissvale? I've been past there on the way to Babcock Lumber but have never had the pleasure. I looked around the surrounding neighborhood and thought this better be a good sandwich 'cause it may be the last one I ever eat.

Triangle Bar and Grill, Swissvale i'm pretty sure,i deliver to a warehouse nearby fairly frequently,damn good sammiches,just not "Jersey Good" sorry guys! LOL!..........................................................Mark

Yep Swissvale. I wouldn't wonder in there after about 5pm cause you might not get out in one piece lol but the sandwiches are great.

The place still looks the same today as it does in the link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10077757@N00/3123095756/in/set-72157611379574387

Babcock lumber is right down the road.

That would be the place! i could'nt think of the name,i go in there with kitchen cabinets every once in a while. I don't know what it is about Pittsburgh,seems i get lost damn near every time i'm there,holy shit,how many damn low underpasses are in P-burg? LOL! almost worse as Chicago!............................Mark