Hauling hay

Timothy Maikshilo

Vinny,

This one has the 450 with a twelve speed andd 44 rears. Mike, I think about that every time I'm up top setting the straps. My goal is to put on a roll off so I can a manure tank on it too.

I love this truck!

i bet the sound of that has sugar shack written all over it tim.

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"

I think I've seen this truck before but can't remember when.

The guy who sold me this is top shelve. I found your new Cruiseliner badges I will bring up with me soon and you need to post a picture of your vintage red white and blue Mack shirt, it is awesome.

i bet the sound of that has sugar shack written all over it tim.

Jim, That is a sound I'm sure you'll never forget!

You almost have to get out and look before crossing the tracks, that's a lotta real estate between you and the dog! I'd love to have a square hood in front of me again now that I'm not having to squeeze a 65 foot truck into docks that were designed in the 1930's.

Jim

You almost have to get out and look before crossing the tracks, that's a lotta real estate between you and the dog! I'd love to have a square hood in front of me again now that I'm not having to squeeze a 65 foot truck into docks that were designed in the 1930's.

For sure Jim, nothing sweeter and I did have to fully stop do to the angle of those tracks. I too don't miss running to NYC and northern NJ with a 48 x 102 trailer. Some places in NYC we could only run the 13 high, narrow trailers.post-426-0-50874300-1361672486_thumb.jpg

So Tim you run the milling machine full time? And these are yours for side work? I missed the loop on this. Also I have so pics I bought of some Kiwi trucks and Aussie stuff I will post later on as I know you have friends down there.

Cheers, Rob

Tim

If you have an interest in trucks, and trucking experiences (tales and lies) in Australia check out the following website:

http://forums.justoldtrucks.com // Peter J's Place // Down Under AU, NZ it is getting up on 90 pages long with lots of truck pictures with some roos and snakes and guns and slang definations etc etc all mixed in

I also like your superliner.. are those floats on the steering??

Brocky

Brocky

So Tim you run the milling machine full time? And these are yours for side work? I missed the loop on this. Also I have so pics I bought of some Kiwi trucks and Aussie stuff I will post later on as I know you have friends down there.

Cheers, Rob

Kia Ora Rob, We have a good mate and friends on the south island which my son Maxim and I will be visiting in a short time and if he he is also reading this...get ready ya tosser! The milling is my summer work and then I do my own work. Would love to see your pics. from OZ and NZ Regards!post-426-0-98718100-1361709118_thumb.jpgHere is one of the trips we got to go on our last visit.post-426-0-76622800-1361709222_thumb.jpgA view from Glens W900 back to Chch.

Tim

If you have an interest in trucks, and trucking experiences (tales and lies) in Australia check out the following website:

http://forums.justoldtrucks.com // Peter J's Place // Down Under AU, NZ it is getting up on 90 pages long with lots of truck pictures with some roos and snakes and guns and slang definations etc etc all mixed in

I also like your superliner.. are those floats on the steering??

Brocky

Thank you Brocky, I will look that up. I enjoy seeing some awesome trucks from our mates down under and have been given some great books and literature about them. The fronts are floats and have not had any trouble steering with them in my weather conditions.