Running out of tires here at my shop I've taken a few trips to buy used virgin or recap tires up in Ohio at Dales truck parts but since tires are going up I haven't gone on the road to look for some. If anyone know where I can find a good lot of tires I would appreciate it. Was thinking about going back to Dales truck parts but they don't have a trailer load I can get and is not worth for me going all the way up there.

No this was Petes Tire Barn(was pricing for a friend).Was thinking of putting tubeless on my B81 if I keep it,they have an old skool style retread for 288- each.Said they were popular with dumps/garbage trucks.I was surprised that size has been in the same ballpark pricewise for a few years.

Bridgestones?? You don't have much of a choice either.

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361316643.580058.jpggot some tires in today down here in Texas :)

Those caps or virgin, I need 8 11 24.5 drives, virgins rather less agressive but still good for snow. Need 8 aluminum rims too. I'm in Texas often, throw me some makes and numbers,8 alcoa machine finish rims, 8 american made drives. Got 8 wide rims and 8- 20 ply XDN grip Michlin 315 80 22.5's for partial trade, good for front floats, lift axle on dump or drives on heavy haul.Same height as 24.5's. Anyone have 8 decent virgin matching 24.5's on aluminum to trade, will do that too.

Those caps or virgin, I need 8 11 24.5 drives, virgins rather less agressive but still good for snow. Need 8 aluminum rims too. I'm in Texas often, throw me some makes and numbers,8 alcoa machine finish rims, 8 american made drives. Got 8 wide rims and 8- 20 ply XDN grip Michlin 315 80 22.5's for partial trade, good for front floats, lift axle on dump or drives on heavy haul.Same height as 24.5's. Anyone have 8 decent virgin matching 24.5's on aluminum to trade, will do that too.

all those tires are caps, don't have 24.5 drives I actually need of some lol, I went to this tire place today In the Dallas area where I purchased some used 10:00X17.5 for some low boys for 50$ and they are asking 350$ for used steering but they will lower the price, American made tires (J&L tires ask for James he is the owner 214-630-0400) maybe that could help you if you come to Dallas, I have 24.5 rims ALCOAS not machine finish but in very good shape several to choose from for 100 bucks each. lmk if I can do anything.

good luck on those 11.00 20's. 10.00 and 11.00 20's have been extinct aorund my parts for around 10 years unless you want a china junk tire. makes me wonder when i see these old school ''Diamond Tread'' Goodyear front steer tube type tires on these new restored trucks. where the hell are they findin them?

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

good luck on those 11.00 20's. 10.00 and 11.00 20's have been extinct aorund my parts for around 10 years unless you want a china junk tire. makes me wonder when i see these old school ''DiamondTread'' Goodyear front steer tube type tires on these new restored trucks. where the hell are they findin them?

M.E. Miller Tire In Ohio carries the Antique tires I got 2 truck sets of U.S.A. made 7.00 x 38 B F Goodrich tires from them and U.S.A. made Firestone 4 x15 Ribbed Tractor front tires from them for my 1946 Ferguson All U.S. made.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE