New Addition B-81

Checked my paperwork B-81sx 1754. After looking at pics I see the difference in the two radiators. I popped the bulldog cap and you can see the top of the radiator core. Should there be a glass or was this an open slit(mine has no glass)? So i am guessing the plug in the radiator face on passenger side under hood is where i add antifreeze?

Thanks,

Brian

Jim,

no pic needed, it will just embarrass me more. It was little warmer so i looked down in there and you were dead on with your first post. It was just way low and dry in that cavity. So i see that i have to fill the cavity dumbass.......Brian

• Like 1

Moving right along on the pre-trip :) . Serial number matches frame :twothumbsup: Where do i find ratio on rears. i don't see any tags(long gone). Is it stamped on them somewhere? Guy removed fifth and other stuff on back so she is ready to go. Double frame looks real good. has 12' of frame behind cab,did the old 13'6" bodies stick that far off back or was this a shorty? Thinking of trailering it but driving it home is tempting. Troopers barracks mile down the road. Hope they like old trucks!

On the carrier, pass. side, there is a 45 degree slope toward the front of the truck. That is the location for the ratio to be stamped.

Since the fifth wheel is not on should be able to look down on it. May have to remove grease and dirt etc.

Jim

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.