Mack B B-34 Model School bus for Sale

Yes sir,

I was at a gun show the other day , a guy in line says he wants to go a town where Hippie Liberals are so he can buy ammo there since its drying up around here, a old man in the back yells Boulder!

Im guessing it would have to be scrap price to make it worth restoring? I have no clue on the market of B model busses and how much Fabreeze it would take to kill the pot smell inside.

• Like 2

Update, it was given to them and I giess seeing the Mack name made her think it was a Bentley or Rolls Royce. Im working on helping her learn about it and since it was given to them maybe they can come off their gold price and take a real fair offer.

If it was given to them,tell them they should pass along the generosity and give it to me.

• Like 1

:SMOKIE-RT:

Good luck on it. Looks like it'd be a cool camper/motorhome if the conversion's worth a damn. Last conversion I looked at that was that age was a '47 Dodge,and even I had to walk all hunched over in it. Maybe THAT'S what the bubble is for. (over the kitchen?) With a rebuilt engine in it,depending on the quality of the conversion and general health of the rest of the bus,maybe $2-4,000 would be fair. The tires look okay from what I can see,but if they're weather cracked it'll add over a thousand to the expense to make it a driver. I certainly wouldn't mind owning it if I could pull together a reasonable offer! :twothumbsup:

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

• 9 years later...

That used to be my bus, it was not a meth lab!!!  I owned that bus many years ago and had driven it across the west coast.  It has a flat 6 in it.  It used to have half of a 1956 willies jeep on the back end behind the skylight. It has an en41 engine and I replaced the clutch and throw out bearing.  I’m sure it still runs. I probably still have the key and title to it. 
this thing would cost a small fortune to drive these day as it get 5 mpg up hills and down hills  it has air brakes on it as well   I’d like to see it again I haven’t seen it since 2006 

• Like 1