Superliner 1 RW755

fifth wheel

A guy I know is thinking about selling his truck. 84 or 85 RWS755LST, vin 146?, 440, 12 spd., 44's on camelback , double frame, 205? wb. spokes on rear, been off the road awhile but a good runner,750kmi., orignal owner, orignal paint, all there but needs complete resto. Located central MA.

PM me for the details.

Enjoy the Holidays,

FW

Going there tomorrow , I will get a full report.

FW

Looked at this truck today, the number was misread it is RWS722LST, vin 1410 , date 8/84 , E9 440, 12spd w/ dr stick, 44's camelback (spokes) 4;17. 202 wb, double frame, wet line.

PM me for more details.

I apoligize for any misinformation and stand corrected from BMT members and others on specs, models, and numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

Ha my 84 was an RWS722LST with an E9 440, 12 spd, 44 camelback rears had a longer wheelbase though I think it was a 212" it was a triaxle when I got it, I cant remember the vin I think it was 1416

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

In Australia in 1979-80 there was about 5 with 3408. The 1st two or three were RW-758RSX, the others were R-758RS. All Super-Liner's in Australia were built on the R series chassis'.

Do they have frame's front end similar to R model?

Shure the cab mountings and hood attachments must be different.

And how about the lenght of the frame along the longer hood?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad, they used R-600/700 frame rails and crossmembers, front radiator and engine Xmember was a large fabrication built to suit the Super-Liner,I think it also catered for the steering box. The front suspension used the same R-600 rear spring mounting with the swing shackle, and the front of the spring fixed like an R-600 with a fabricated mounting bracket to the O/side of the frame rail. Cab and hood attachment was by bracketry built to suit.

Its a superliner, looks like itll need some work to get it back shiny for sure.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

In Australia in 1979-80 there was about 5 with 3408. The 1st two or three were RW-758RSX, the others were R-758RS. All Super-Liner's in Australia were built on the R series chassis'.

I checked with my local dealer and he couldn't find a RWS758 in the US system. He did know a guy in New Hampshire that repowered one with a 3408 .

FW