site change?

Maddog13407

There was a section "Recent Topics" at the top of the page (before Recent Gallery Images). 4 or 5 new posts showed in that section. If you wanted to see more, one could click on the button at the right "View New Content".

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

While we are discussing problems, how long do I have to enter a reply to a topic? Twice I have tried to enter a response to a topic that was a month or

more old and the response would not enter. Do I have to start a new thread to continue a discussion? Thanks.

bulldogboy

Replies to old topics are never a problem. Every once in a while you will see a new member drag up a real old topic like "Is Volvo Good for Mack?"

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

If I want to cut/copy and paste something it now asks to access my clipboard. When I go on Microsoft word, any thing I cut or copy on any web site or e-mail is now stored there until I delete it.

Yes, still some strange stuff happening since the security update. Oh Barry! What's going on?

Ken

Is anyone here using XP and IE7...or just IE7? If so are you having issues with BMT and/or other sites? My computer is locking up with BMT (and Truckpaper trailer search). Other sites are running okay. I checked for errors and defragmented my drives but no change. HELP!

Ken

Is anyone here using XP and IE7...or just IE7? If so are you having issues with BMT and/or other sites? My computer is locking up with BMT (and Truckpaper trailer search). Other sites are running okay. I checked for errors and defragmented my drives but no change. HELP!

I'm using IE7 with no issues on BMT or searches on TruckPaper.

Jim

Jim - that is not the correct answer! :pat:

It must be time for a new computer! Likely the mother f'n mother board is going. :angry:

Disclaimer: Do Not..I repeat..Do Not make any major repairs or invest a large some of money on any item or service based on my opinions or experiences. You are likely to regret such a decision.

The opinion above is based on my experiences.

Jim

I'm doing XP and still doing good.

Hate to change things I used to.

No issues about BMT and Truck Papers.

By the word, my XP has interface of '98, original option.

Don't know about any other modern Wind's and don't want to until I can.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012