Lawyers...gotta love em...

41chevy

Lawyers and stupid people kill America

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My lawn mower is a 1983 Craftsman. If I bought a new one, I'd have to disable all of the safety bullcrap....if I get stuck, I want to be able to get off and push WHILE THE WHEELS ARE SPINNING so that it's helping pull itself out. I had a nut fall off the tie rod end, and the only way I got it back to the garage was to put it in low & walk next to it....kicking the tire to straighten it out every time it tried turning on its own.

In other news, though, I grew up with a guy who went to school to be a meteorologist. After graduation, he wasn't having much luck finding work so he went back to school....law school. Now he's a lawyer. It is his job to look at a product, think of every which way some dumbass could possibly cause injury to himself, and then write the warning that you see on those stupid stickers explaining the potential hazard. I'm sure he's glad there are plenty of idiots in the world....keeps him busy & pays his bills.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Stupid is one thing you cant fix!!!!! by the way what is that #10 for and the warning points mean. i am not too smart on this thing. Ron

Nah...that's the cumulative number of how many people have clicked the "Like This" button on your postings.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

My lawn mower is a 1983 Craftsman. If I bought a new one, I'd have to disable all of the safety bullcrap....if I get stuck, I want to be able to get off and push WHILE THE WHEELS ARE SPINNING so that it's helping pull itself out. I had a nut fall off the tie rod end, and the only way I got it back to the garage was to put it in low & walk next to it....kicking the tire to straighten it out every time it tried turning on its own.

In other news, though, I grew up with a guy who went to school to be a meteorologist. After graduation, he wasn't having much luck finding work so he went back to school....law school. Now he's a lawyer. It is his job to look at a product, think of every which way some dumbass could possibly cause injury to himself, and then write the warning that you see on those stupid stickers explaining the potential hazard. I'm sure he's glad there are plenty of idiots in the world....keeps him busy & pays his bills.

I hear you! this frikken'warning labels are getting out of hand,i bought a bag of charcoal over the summer,and on the side it says "DO NOT use this product INSIDE,it may cause a fire,and the toxic fumes may kill you"! and the one on the five gallon bucket,DO NOT use to carry children (has a picture of a baby with the diagonal line through it) holy shit! how damn dumb has the world become?................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Know why California has so many Lawyers and New Jersey has so many toxic waste dumps?

New Jersey got first pick........

They are either your best friend or your worst enemy. I wanted to kill my Ex-Wife's Lawyer when we were getting divorced, and just wanted to hurt my own lawyer real bad.

I had a lawyer to represent me when I had to medically retire as a firefighter. She was ok. Just cringed when I had to write the check.

Then, just this past year, the (new) wife and I had to sue the school district to get our son the special education that he needs- that they are required by Pa. law to provide (but were refusing.) Had to sue them using an Education Lawyer, who was a godsend. School District wound up seeing the error of their ways and settled before we hit the courtroom. She is on our christmas card list.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I hear you! this frikken'warning labels are getting out of hand,i bought a bag of charcoal over the summer,and on the side it says "DO NOT use this product INSIDE,it may cause a fire,and the toxic fumes may kill you"! and the one on the five gallon bucket,DO NOT use to carry children (has a picture of a baby with the diagonal line through it) holy shit! how damn dumb has the world become?................................Mark

...but they hold kids so well!

post-1673-0-19965500-1355969735_thumb.jp

Mark,

HOW DUMB????????? OBAMA WAS RE-ELECTED, now need I say more?

BULLHUSK

Time magazine just named him man of the year for ending the recession....Thats how dumb!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE