The super terminal on 294 in Hodgkins got Obama to pretty much pay for a LNG fueling setup. Earth City MO uses LNG and I know Omaha runs CNG 

So made it to Mr kamp s show nice  iron there got a hat and a calendar. I was on I 80 westbound at 12 :45 and saw the very  sharp  stork b model damnit missed opportunity to meet up 

6 hours ago, mackey58 said:

So made it to Mr kamp s show nice  iron there got a hat and a calendar. I was on I 80 westbound at 12 :45 and saw the very  sharp  stork b model damnit missed opportunity to meet up 

Didn’t miss us by much! Wonderful, time and what great people!

If I didn't  have plans I would have turned  around. His stuff  man oh man even got to sit in his new granite.nice but it's not an RD .and that one hooked to that polished axle trailer  .and that green pete on the lowboy  it was nice too

The black Pete with the green Pete on the back was me. You should've said hey, didn't know you were there.

Ur kidding sum bitch .I walked out there then.the rain started 

I wouldn't kid about that. I've been in the black truck for three years now. The needle nose is our yard spotter and truck that is usually parked in the way. Figured I'd take it out and show it off a little.

Very cool our #1 driver bitches about driving  the 300 with a 7 speed he d really cry if that was on the lowboy  but that's what started  on lol

That hood on the mack wrecker looks like a modified Dodge fibreglass unit!

Been running fabayn parkway and yesterdayand today I saw but couldnt get a pic of an elusive stark  mack 6 wheeler  with looked like black dirt on it very cool unit

In the early morning dawn by brisbin rd on 80 I saw the new stark pete caught me off guard  likes nice

I saw it and went damn it's the new one lol nice

So today  the scale guy was showing me  a paper about a truck show or meeting in January and I saw a black and white  pic if a stark die cast mixer nice

• Like 1

On 5/2/2018 at 5:59 PM, PeterMack said:

This Superliner has been sitting in Melrose Park for about three weeks now at a used car lot. Pretty sure it's the one that ran out of Fox River Stone. Not sure what's happening with it.

IMG_20180502_082655095.jpg

IMG_20180501_124729198.jpg

Seen this truck in the Thornton Quarry this past summer.

Awesome!

How come in storage? Should be worth big $$$$$$

Awwwww  man al ya didn't need to show me that tried getting the boss to buy one of the I think 97 RD rossi had stored think they had 7 for sale

11 hours ago, 1965 said:

How come in storage? Should be worth big $$$$$$

I guess that  was  common  years  ago around  here  anyway , to  have  at  least  one  brand  new truck sitting  in  the  garage. Kept  everybody  wondering.  I was  never  that  rich. Had  to  be  in  mine  6 sometimes  7  days  a  week when  the  work  was  there ! 

Yea but they were not 150 k like now

Dump trucking used to be fun